Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @dallasmavs : Felton, Prigioni, Anthony, Stoudemire, Chandler

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @dallasmavs : Felton, Prigioni, Anthony, Stoudemire, Chandler
eyes.gif

It hurts every time I see Felton in that lineup.
A year ago, that 2 PG lineup worked great.  Seeing Felton's name alone in anything now spells signs of failure.  Sad how much we fell off in one year with the same core players.  Really speaks volumes for what JKidd, Sheed and Kurt brought to the table. 

And Ron is my guy but I'd be lying if I said he hasn't played like a robot for the last 5 years.  Enjoyed those highlights but don't remember him giving us much in the limited time he got.  Think he should've gotten more consistent play, but not that much more, and either way doesn't help a team much unless they're elite and only need his (defensive) services for 15-20 mins a game. 

I watched 4 min of the 1st. That's good enough for me. Rather watch HIMYM and other stuff on this Monday night.

Mines well keep the jersey boys out there and tell them sing for the rest of the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom