Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We had an over the hill J Kidd and R Wallace and they provided, as you can tell by this season, that leadershipp role that 'Melo doesn't provide. Kobe's contract is the only thing negative about Kobe come here.

& the fact that we'll need 2 basketballs for both Kobe & Melo

Lakers can keep kobe at this point of his career. Might as well Photoshop Steve Nash in a Knicks jersey too
sick.gif
Did you really put those 2 players in the same catagory?

They're both aging former MVPs coming off of injuries. Yes, I just did,
Alrighty then... they have that in common but, I was alluding to careers and you are talking about last season.

Nah, I'm talkin about right now b/c they're both currently out b/c of injuries. I know Kobe has put in work, but we don't need another aging superstar who happens to shoot as much as our current one. Give me this offer 3 years ago, & I'm all for it.

I hate the idea of Kobe having his Wizards days here.

But it's not like Kobe didn't play with Melo on 2 Olympic teams? Or that he didn't have enough dimension in his game to be a facilitator and all-around player, when that's what his team needed. He's a smart player, he already knows Phil's system by heart, and if he'd go so far as to leave LA, I doubt he'd be coming for 30 shots a night. Not when Melo is right there. Not if the goal is putting the team in the best position to win.

After his 2nd injury, I don't know what's left there, or what, of the very little we have, we'd end up getting raided for. Bet they'd want Tyson.

Nah, I'm talkin about right now b/c they're both currently out b/c of injuries. I know Kobe has put in work, but we don't need another aging superstar who happens to shoot as much as our current one. Give me this offer 3 years ago, & I'm all for it.
I think the 5 year age difference is big though. I'd take the deal now minus Kobe's contract and only if PJ starts coaching. PJ had two players who wanted to be the 1st option and they didn't even like each other! LOL

I think the 5 year age difference is big though. I'd take the deal now minus Kobe's contract and only if PJ starts coaching. PJ had two players who wanted to be the 1st option and they didn't even like each other! LOL

I have to agree on that one lol. Idk how he made Shaq & Kobe work, but it did work out pretty well lol. I just don't know how Kobe will be coming off the Knee injury right after he rehabbed his torn Achilles.

I wonder how many ppl resubscribed & will resubscribe to the thread once the Phil news breaks out everywhere :lol:

5 game winning streak, we getting phil, yet we're still talking about signing overpaid former stars. 

gotta love it.
Have you seen our record!? LOL I'm not sayinig Kobe is the answer by any means (that contract kills it for me don't need another Amare) , however the work is not done yet. We still need a coach and players..

i just can't see kobe in any other uniform (than a laker uni)

one of the greatest of all time shouldn't be forced to come to a team like the knicks as a consolation prize or something

wanna see that dude retire as a laker

It's funny how laker fans were talking about getting Melo from us in the beginning of the season and now it's the other way around :lol: :pimp:

Kobe isn't coming here. Can't tell if any of you are serious or trolling but it needed to be said

exactly... you really think the lakers would trade kobe? even if they are garbage they make money off his name alone

Back
Top Bottom