Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
He'll have to. No one is going to offer him anything substantial at this point of his career.

I'm down to keep him, though. I love Amar'e for being the first to step up...even if we overpaid.:lol:

thats why i will always respect stat because he came here first... not like some ungrateful fools like tyson :smh:

As long as he is willing to take a big pay cut when his contract is up I dont mind Amare staying
I think at this point in his career, he's not getting another max deal.
eek.gif

mind-blowing stuff, are you an investment banker?

and if Amare opts out in the offseason the dude should take a year off from the NBA to check himself into a mental asylum

btw Hank I'm messing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
STAT definitely seems like the kind of guy to take a major pay cut to win.

I think he'd do it, he's a stand up guy. He's taken a bad rap for stuff he couldn't control, like injuries. He's bounced back and he contributed and to be honest I'd like to see the core 3 together one last time next season when every one can start the season with no injuries or minutes restrictions. Speaking of Stat, those dudes who made the songs and videos dissing him, did they get signed yet, I can't recall seeing their videos or hearing their music anywhere else. Do recall Stat making money hand over fist though.

:wow:  

mind-blowing stuff, are you an investment banker?

and if Amare opts out in the offseason the dude should take a year off from the NBA to check himself into a mental asylum

btw Hank I'm messing :lol:  

Ironic that you're being sarcastic, but failed to sense my sarcasm.

tell injury boy to publicly announce that he will take a pay cut next year....till then he's still a 100 million dolla bust.... 100 milli for half an mvp season

Too bad the Knicks ain't a stand up organization, weird to Kurt Thomas' ankle! They coulda let the man get some playoff checks...

Back
Top Bottom