Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This loss is on Woodson more than Felton. Everyone knows Doughboy has his limitations. This dude Woodson wasn't proactive at all.

Like we can afford an L to teach them a lesson or some ****.

Yea, you'd you think he get the hint after Jack hit 4-5 shots over Ray. At least Shannon Brown would've a body on him. Heck, I'd rather have Prigioni on the floor than Raymond.

Last edited:
We can still make it to the playoffs tho guys
Cheer up
We got this
Atlanta ain't winnin **** no time soon
We got this

Last edited:
eh sky ain't fallin now. it fell a whole back but to lose with a size able lead is disappointing. come on

It's absolutely disgusting to see Woodson not do ANYTHING about the Cavs burning Felton. We have Prigioni and Murray to play the PG position. Why not just put them in or have someone else guard Jack?

I also don't know why the media doesn't burn Felton because of this?

If only this team knew how to run a 2 PG set with both Ray and Pablo at the same time...

So everyone in this thread is gonna act like the sky is falling now :nerd:
The sky fell a long time ago. This is just a reminder of that.:lol:

Well you know what I mean...when the Knicks were on the win streak, dudes were all happy..like they were high without a care in the world. Lol..talking about we're gonna upset the pacers in the first round, etc...

Last edited:
So everyone in this thread is gonna act like the sky is falling now :nerd:
The sky fell a long time ago. This is just a reminder of that.:lol:

Well you know what I mean...when the Knicks were on the win streak, dudes were all happy..like they were high without a care in the world. Lol..talking about we're gonna upset the pacers in the first round, etc...
:lol:

Yeah, that talk of giving Indiana a fight was :rofl:

I would say this is the worst loss of the season...but there's the 41pt loss, the JR Rockets game, the no timeout Wizards game, etc...

Man I'm not even tripping. I have zero expectation of getting into the playoffs. Once we didn't fire Woodson at the ASB I knew it was a wrizzy. Granted we went cold in the second half but what adjustments were made to stop the one guy that was hurting us the most? We're gonna be mad at Felton but he is what he is. Woodson could put Brown on him. Toure. Prigi. But no, he gonna allow Felton to get continually torched, b/c adjusting would make too much sense.

Question, who is a worse coach Woodson or D'Antoni? I think Woodson has to take the care. D'Antoni is just stubborn, Woodson is stubborn and stupid. He's always looking for his players to bail him out instead of putting his players in position to win.

Sky isn't falling, every game is vital right now. I don't mind losing to good teams but we lost to the Cavs. This team is **** and we were up 17. This isn't a game we can afford to lose. Jarrett ******* Jack, this guy is a super average player.

1. still cant guard the PnR
2. panics and calls for Melo isos
3. no changes at all in the 4th

woodson is pathetic.

I dunno why the sudden woodson hate. He did a great job last year.god forbid we actually blame some of these overpaid athletes.

Back
Top Bottom