Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@ScottCacciola: Woodson: "We’re 9-3 in our last 12 games, so that’s an indication that the system is working."

sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
hate this guy so much

I see my man Aldon Smith sitting court side :smokin

I still find all the switching and double teaming we do hilarious. It never works.

Last edited:
LOL the stream i was watching was the warrior's channel...the shots fired at felton from these commentators is hilarious

"when felton shoots 35% or better from 3, the knicks win; i wonder what happens if he doesn't take any 3s"
"prigioni comes in for felton, one of the warriors keys to the game is to keep felton on the floor" ....damnnnnnnnn :rofl:

Last edited:
LOL the stream i was watching was the warrior's channel...the shots fired at felton from these commentators is hilarious

"when felton shoots 35% or better from 3, the knicks win; i wonder what happens if he doesn't take any 3s"
"prigioni comes in for felton, one of the warriors keys to the game is to keep felton on the floor" ....damnnnnnnnn
roll.gif
son, i hope this gets tweeted at felton tomorrow 
laugh.gif

seriously though someone needs to go in with the anonymous tip on ray and plant another burner on him 

I like how after they went down by 12 they didn't quit like they did vs the Lakers. Everyone's showing some fight tonight, which is all you can ask for at this point in the season.

Back
Top Bottom