Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
"Jackson has turned off Anthony with his public proclamations of wanting the seven-time All-Star forward to take less money to stay with NY"

This makes absolutely no sense when Melo was the one stating that he would take less in order to win. Wojina ftl

I see snell as a role player but I see butler with a higher ceiling.

Oh, an D.ROSE isn't ever coming back 100%.
I agree Butler has a higher ceiling but I think expecting him to be a legit second option on a team and paying him as such is a mistake. Some team might get fooled into that and it could set them back. He's a decent 3rd option/6th man in my book. 
"Jackson has turned off Anthony with his public proclamations of wanting the seven-time All-Star forward to take less money to stay with NY"

This makes absolutely no sense when Melo was the one stating that he would take less in order to win. Wojina ftl
He's testing Melo. This plus "not losing sleep" over signing him was a subliminal saying he kind of doesn't want him in the first place. 

@TheRealJRSmith: My opinion is let him do him RT @binmatar_7: @TheRealJRSmith @MMmvp56 hes your friend we want 2 know about your opinion

@TheRealJRSmith: Ok talk to him I'm sure he will after you talk to him! RT @cleggonator: .@TheRealJRSmith we need Melo to stay in NY!

Last edited:
I am not eem mad if Melo left, he has earned the right, however, his chances of winning here are about as great as winning everywhere else. Those teams that are in the sweepstakes will have to hit their team almost to afford him ala what we did to get him, so that makes that team the Knicks essentially, so why not stay? Oh well, time to start over if any of this is true, might as well hold on to Chandler, but I'd trade JR, and try to sign D Granger, that is just me.

I personally wouldn't mind if Melo left. Hope we could get a pick or two through a sign and trade

We should have traded him for Klay, Thompson, Lee :/

Houston don't need more offense, they need defense, hustle players

Last edited:
I hope we trade JR. Tired of this assclown. I don't listen to this Melo noise. Bunch of hacks just saying stuff to say stuff. Bulls prob his best fit but they gotta make room. Houston would be better going after Bosh n resigning Parsons.

Last edited:
And here we are again, an organization searching for answers, with none on the horizon.

Smfh, I think I'm done until (if) we ever get to the ECF. By then, many moons in the future, I would have spared my kids, now adults, the agony that comes with being a fan of this franchise.

I personally wouldn't mind if Melo left. Hope we could get a pick or two through a sign and trade

We should have traded him for Klay, Thompson, Lee :/

Houston don't need more offense, they need defense, hustle players
Maybe from the Celtics if they get K.Love and he wanted to team up with him.  It would involve the Knicks taking some bad contracts.  But tanking next year for the Knicks is not too bad, another good draft and you guys have a 1st rounder too.

Melo's a clown if he leaves. He's gonna show his true colors with what he does. Dude should never live down forcing his way here, depleting us of our assets, if he leaves in free agency. We could've had a sold team built if this dude wasn't so greedy and signed in the offseason. Where we are is on him. He wanted to be here and if he doesn't want to be here during the 1-2 year transition period, then he could kick rocks and get roasted by the media for the rest of his career. Dude's my favorite player but I'm not dealing with this nonsense. You wanted to be here, you demanded we traded for you, now you wanna look for a better opportunity? Douchebag central.

Melo's a clown if he leaves. He's gonna show his true colors with what he does. Dude should never live down forcing his way here, depleting us of our assets, if he leaves in free agency. We could've had a sold team built if this dude wasn't so greedy and signed in the offseason. Where we are is on him. He wanted to be here and if he doesn't want to be here during the 1-2 year transition period, then he could kick rocks and get roasted by the media for the rest of his career. Dude's my favorite player but I'm not dealing with this nonsense. You wanted to be here, you demanded we traded for you, now you wanna look for a better opportunity? Douchebag central.

#factsonly

Houston would be a mistake. I just can't see how there's enough basketballs for Melo, Harden and Dwight. Chicago, you got the Pooh issue, but I wouldn't even worry about it. Melo, Noah, Thibbs is a good foundation, Butler and Snell are good glue guys, if Rose could come back and be 65% of what he was, that team is a contender in the East.

:rofl:

Does Melo watch basketball? Why the hell would he want to go to HOU or CHI if he wants to win now?

:rofl: :rofl:

The real question is do YOU watch basketball? Or do you just like to talk out your ašs?
That sorry Bulls team only gets so much better with Melo. I mean I know you think you can beat the Heat but c'mon why come in our thread to make a fool of yourself? :lol:

I agree with this wholeheartedly. **** Melo if he bolts now. We got screwed of all our assets and picks for him.

Donnie knew better :smh:

Back
Top Bottom