Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We all need to chill and realize this team is not winning with Melo anyway. Almost better to let Phil cook if he can.

I hope you guys don't think that we would've been better off with Wilson chandler, galo, and mozgov? Y'all are some clowns if you think we would've gotten farther with them or any draft pick. Smh this thread is pure *** face talking sometime.
You can not be serious. You wouldn't have trade assets, cap room, and draft picks??
No we would've still traded that all away for some other dumb move, maybe Rondo, maybe DWill and we would've wasted are cap space on dudes like Bargs anyway.

Cuz that's what the Knicks do.

We'll see if that continues with the new Phil Jackson ZenKnicks.

Happy Father's Day to all dad's that are Knick fans. I give y'all hell but at least your kids know what loyalty is in life 
nthat.gif

I remember that '99 finals too. My HS graduation was at the Garden and they had the emblems on all of the hallway floors. It was dope.

Would you guys sign and trade Melo for Lin, Parsons and Omer if Melo was going to HOU ?

Neither would run into our 2015 plans and can either be asset or part of the plan.

Or would you guys sign and trade Melo for Boozer?

None of these have to be done when we can simply let him walk if he leaves.

If Melo walk, offer Greg Monroe a contract?

Package Tyson + Jr Smith for something ?

Last edited:
Would you guys sign and trade Melo for Lin, Parsons and Omer if Melo was going to HOU ?

Neither would run into our 2015 plans and can either be asset or part of the plan.

Or would you guys sign and trade Melo for Boozer?

None of these have to be done when we can simply let him walk if he leaves.

If Melo walk, offer Greg Monroe a contract?

Package Tyson + Jr Smith for something ?
sigh, if melo leaves its gonna be a loooooonngggg season

A part of me really does hope Melo leaves. He doesn't deserve to be in the mess we're in. Gotta build through the draft.

I know most of you are older than me but I'm sorry....starting from scratch ain't a bad idea.

Ugly contracts are biting us big time

Back
Top Bottom