Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This clown is gonna haunt us until eternity ? Nobody is gonna trade for him guys were stuck. Jail was our only hope
frown.gif
you ain't lying

however way his lawyer pulled this off is kinda incredible

That's all true but the NY gun rules are pretty black and white from what I have heard about them.

You have a gun illegally you're doing time. That's what's always been stressed when these situations come about.

Hit the nail on the head. Doesn't matter how you slice it--you have a gun, you're going in.

Raymond even admitted to the judge that he was the owner of the gun. BTW, I had no idea half of this threads contributors are part-time lawyers :lol:

Last edited:
This clown is gonna haunt us until eternity ? Nobody is gonna trade for him guys were stuck. Jail was our only hope :frown:

:rofl:  mad wrong

its sad but true. hell, i'd trade felton AND a 1st round draft pick for the 60th pick, just to get rid of him. its one thing for him to be bad, but hes making $4mil + per smh.

i think trading shump to okc helps both teams (if we get the 21st pick). they get a solid wing defender that doesnt need to score and we get a young prospect, and possible starting pg.

Ennis is a starting PG on this team. Trust me I HATE Cuse (mainly cuz most of my friends are fans), but this kid is the truth. Love the poise, pass first mentality, size, clutchness, PnR play, literally everything.
Agreed. Im a Cuse fan and Ennis is absolutely the truth. Gonna be a very solid pro. I remember earlier in the year an anonymous NBA scout or GM said he would take him over Kyrie. While I considered that a little bit of a stretch because Kyrie is more  talented than Tyler is, I honestly didnt think it was all to crazy because all of those winning qualities and intangibles that are holding Kyrie back is what makes Ennis as great as he is, and those intangibles are very hard to  teach and learn. Ennis has them in spades.

If he can work on that three point shot a little more, I think Ennis can definitely step into this team right away and play that Derek Fisher role. Triangle point guard, wont give you anything to spectacular, but steps up his game when it matters most and is a great locker room presence/team leader. Took Fisher a little bit to develop that trey as well.

As somebody who watched him and MCW in consecutive seasons I would take Ennis on my team 10 times out of 10. I like MCW and happy for him that he won rookie of the year but his stats were inflated as **** playing on that Sixers team. It was the ideal situation for him.

Kyle Anderson would still be my first choice for this team if we traded into the first round but I would be very ok with Ennis especially being a Cuse kid...

I like Hairston as well but unless Phil absolutely loves him, are we really gonna take another 2 after taking Shump and Timmy in consecutive drafts and its looking like JR isnt going anywhere anytime soon?

Last edited:
Yup.

He's probably been detoxing....usually that makes you gain weight if I'm thinking correctly so ironically that's a good thing. Now he just has to shed it off. We just need someone on the actual court who can explain the triangle for a players point of view. As much help as we can get I'll take.

Melo's agent said Melo is hoping to "explore options". IDK about you guys, but in finance when someone says this, it means they're leaving or going to someone else :lol:

"Not in the cards", "going in a different direction" is another saying you never want to hear.

Last edited:
Melo's agent said Melo is hoping to "explore options". IDK about you guys, but in finance when someone says this, it means they're leaving or going to someone else
laugh.gif

"Not in the cards", "going in a different direction" is another saying you never want to hear.
I believe this was the verbage from jump though. Nothing should be surprising at this point.

nerd.gif

Also... As I didnt expect Melo to opt in, I wouldnt have expected Leon Rose to say anything else. Still doesnt think it means anything. He wasnt gonna say that Melo is gonna stay, and I think "exploring options" is far more arbitrary than something like "going in another direction" or "its just not in the cards." Doesnt suprise me whatsoever

Good to see Shump working hard. Hopefully it pays off for him. I just wish JR would read a book or 1,000,000.

Back
Top Bottom