Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Btw, why did we give Priggy money to come back just to sit him most of the time? Maybe Cope saw the writing on the wall and bounced. Where's Avery Johnson to make sense of this?

some ill team stats i was reading last night concerning priggs when he's in vs when he's on the bench

gonna go see if i can find them

Prigioni, Felton & Shumpert have started together the NYK have gone 17-2 the 2 losses came with Copeland or Bargnani at the 5

When Prigioni plays 20 plus mins for the NYK in a game their record is 17-6 & the average winning margin is 16.8 PPG

When Felton has started as sole PG under Woodson NYK record 10-15 When Felton has started with another PG NYK record 42-14

I'm not sold on Woodson, but I don't see how a coaching change can fix chemistry.

This current roster doesn't seem like they get along at all and it shows.

I do understand that once a team tunes a coach out it's time to move in a different direction, but there aren't really any other GOOd alternatives, and we still have an injured PG and injured center, and can't guard the pick and roll.

This is reminding me of the 2004 Magic team, led by T-Mac. I think they lost something like 19 straight in the beginning of the season. We could easily be on the way.

If I were a trash team the thing I'd want most right now is play the Knicks to get my confidence up by embarrassing a team with more talent than mine

Melo for Evan Turner and both their 2014 first rounders
nerd.gif

Smart
TJH
Turner
Randle
Tyson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes please 
nerd.gif

I wonder if Woodson ever tells Melo if he's wrong because right now its like Melo is running this team.

Every time I come in to S&T now I'm hoping to see something that'd force proph to update the title like "Huge trade, they all gone", "Woodson fired, GOD hired", "Dolan dies in Garden"

Hasn't happened yet but I at least got that hope.

"Dolan dies in Garden"

Funny you say that...die hard Knick fan at work was telling me how distraught he was after the game last night that he ended up finishing off a bottle of Green Label he had...says he had a dream where Dolan got stabbed right on the steps outside the Chase bank and he died in Isiah's arms...said it was almost identical to Corleone's daughter dying in his arms.

The weirdest ******g conversation I've ever had at work.

"Dolan dies in Garden"

Funny you say that...die hard Knick fan at work was telling me how distraught he was after the game last night that he ended up finishing off a bottle of Green Label he had...says he had a dream where Dolan got stabbed right on the steps outside the Chase bank and he died in Isiah's arms...said it was almost identical to Corleone's daughter dying in his arms.

:lol: so wrong but so funny, damn

:rofl:

LMAO

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom