Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm convinced Zo has stock options in the Heat. He works for them in some shape or form :lol:

Also of all ppl you want to be around I think you forget Oakley's demeanor. He aint about that bs. So Dolan would be a factor but Dolan aside there's a lot of stuff he wouldn't just sit quietly and not act or comment on.

Would be great if he was here though, could be our enforcer off the court

The Knicks need an enforcer like Charles Oakley. That guy would go to war for his teammates. Maybe Tyler could fill that role :lol:

Bill Simmons was annoyed that Woodson took Melo out with more than 7 minutes to go. He wanted him to get 70+

It would've been nice to see Melo keep gunning but Sn did something smart for once...bad things happen in games like that. Let him sit before Charlotte decides to goon out and he gets hurt driving to the basket or something. We got enough bad luck as it is :lol:

- for most players, a 60-point performance is a one-in-a-career achievement but Kobe became one of 4 players in NBA history to score 60 or more points at least twice. Wilt Chamberlain did it an incredible 32 times, Michael Jordan 5 times, Elgin Baylor did it 4 times.

Simply amazing. And he got a double double too. He could have just scored the points and left it at that. The downside is that he can't do this every night to get them to win.

@DON RAMON

What do you notice in this thread now?
nerd.gif
sounds similar to ham burglar
Don't know but I do notice a lot of .... strangers ....
4M5SUNZ.png

Not to beat a dead horse...but this is why I've been so outraged by the cries of "TRADE MELO!" and the endless criticism that he's received since he's been here.

This man is possibly the most talented player in franchise history, certainly top 5, yet a good portion of our fanbase can't appreciate it and even call for him to be traded.

Boggles my mind.

I saw the same thing happen to Ewing and was too young to understand it but now I realize that Knicks fans and the NY media, share almost equal blame with Dolan for our constant futility.

I wasn't the biggest Carmelo fan before he got here but I always knew that he was a great player but after being able to watch him play game in, game out, I can see that he's one of the most talented players in league history and I certainly appreciate that he's on my squad.

Yes he has flaws in his game. Everyone does. But I think if LeBron James wasn't in the game people would appreciate Melo a lot more, instead of constantly subconsciously comparing him to potentially the most talented player basketball has ever seen.

I haven't seen a star player have to do more for his team to be competitive since Kobe wore #8 and Allen Iverson's second best teammate was Eric Snow.

No Carmelo Anthony is not LeBron James.....but he is an elite talent in the history of the game, he is a native Nuyorican, he's currently a New York Knickerbocker and he's giving the city his all.

Appreciate him while he's here and we get to see performances like we did last night...because he won't be here forever and we may never see another player of his caliber, born of this city, in a Knicks uniform in our lifetime.

2.gif

Last edited:
This internship got me in boondocks of central Pennsylvania. If I was home, wouldve definitely made this game.

My uncle's favorite player was Bernard King and heard about him at nauseum growing up. I'm the same with way with Melo, sucks I couldnt see it LIVE. Hopefully Steiner has something from this game that I can put in my office one day.

****, I need this.

View media item 766049

Last edited:
Bill Simmons was annoyed that Woodson took Melo out with more than 7 minutes to go. He wanted him to get 70+
That little twerp says that now but he'd be screaming bush league if we left him in. Melo worked for those points. He deserved some rest after. 70 was a definite if this game was closer.

Anybody know if they'll be an encore showing?

My DVR stopped recording an hour in smh. This is a game you save and watch years from now.

Im not gon lie im enjoying all this media attention the knicks are getting because of melo big game. And its finally good news too

Melo should go on a run like Kobe did that 81 pt game season for Jan-Feb. I noticed the other guys had no choice but to elevate their game, good shots, perfect passes and lobs, good ball movement. I dunno about them, but I'd rather be physically drained from playing this well after every game than suffer the mental toll this kinda losing takes on you. Only one of those makes you sleep well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom