Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Knicks are making the playoffs the east is miserable. Don't think we beat Indiana but we can take Miami to 7 and upset them.

Look man i'm a huge Melo fan and at one point i believed that this team fully healthy could challenge MIA.... After watching them for the past two years their is NO chance that this team as constructed can beat MIA in a playoff series.

Report: kyrie Irving wants out of Cleveland
COME HOME KYRIE!
my coworker just sent me this and im not really a fan of his but if this happen and he came to the knicks :wow:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/realistic-trade-russell-westbrook-save-york-knicks-163000701--nba.html
I like Russ but I don't want Perkins :x

I don't see OKC going for that trade though. I do think they need to make some move if they want to get back to the finals (not necessarily trading Russ).

Last edited:
of course it won't happen, but i don't see why the knicks would have to throw a second round draft pick in that mix on top of all that. as if perkins was even worthy of a second round draft pick. leave him out of the equation completely

also i don't think kyrie irving would help much to be honest. at least not in the long run. maybe he needs a new home, but he'd get stale quick with the knicks knowing how this team is run

Knicks are making the playoffs the east is miserable. Don't think we beat Indiana but we can take Miami to 7 and upset them.

Look man i'm a huge Melo fan and at one point i believed that this team fully healthy could challenge MIA.... After watching them for the past two years their is NO chance that this team as constructed can beat MIA in a playoff series.

the NBA is all about match ups. we match up better with Miami than Indiana.

my coworker just sent me this and im not really a fan of his but if this happen and he came to the knicks
eek.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/realistic-trade-russell-westbrook-save-york-knicks-163000701--nba.html
Good read but I rather send all that to the Celtics and get Rondo. To me Melo would do better with a pass first PG over a guy like Westbrook or Rose (or even AI). The only time he ever made the Conference Finals game was when he had that in Billups and I think Rondo could be a bit like that. I think the Knicks best bet is praying Melo agrees to be patient and they snag both Rondo and Aldridge in 2015 FA
Been working on sum like this on 2K. Almost reminiscent of that Celtics 08 squad..almost
PG: Rondo/ Tourre Murray

SG: THJr/ Tony Allen

SF: Melo

PF: LMA/ Jeremy Tyler/ Tyrus Thomas

C: Jordan Hill

Last edited:
my coworker just sent me this and im not really a fan of his but if this happen and he came to the knicks :wow:

Good read but I rather send all that to the Celtics and get Rondo. To me Melo would do better with a pass first PG over a guy like Westbrook or Rose (or even AI). The only time he ever made the Conference Finals game was when he had that in Billups and I think Rondo could be a bit like that. I think the Knicks best bet is praying Melo agrees to be patient and they snag both Rondo and Aldridge in 2015 FA

Been working on sum like this on 2K. Almost reminiscent of that Celtics 08 squad..almost

PG: Rondo/ Tourre Murray
SG: THJr/ Tony Allen
SF: Melo
PF: LMA/ Jeremy Tyler/ Tyrus Thomas
  C: Jordan Hill

:lol: @ projecting those guys still being on the team by then.

lets just say hypothetically all those guys are free from their team in 2015 i dont know which would be a better combination with melo... rondo, love, aldrich, or marc gasol

I just brought em back to fill out the rest of the team and I needed the youth. But Id say Aldridge over Love or Gasol. Just dont think Love and Melo would be that good of a combination but I may be bias cuz Im just no that big of a Love fan. And Gasol wouldnt bring enough scoring with him. With LMA he's proven he can get it done on both sides of the ball imo

Billups isn't anything like Rondo. Billups knew how to score which is why he's been used at the 2 on both team USA and the Clips.

Knicks need someone who can score consistently other than Melo, which is why Westbrook would > Rondo with this team. Also the more people who can actually shoot around Melo, the better.

the NBA is all about match ups. we match up better with Miami than Indiana.

Yea they match up better i guess... but they also take dozens of outside shots which aide the heat, The only person who can guard Lebron is Melo, They can't guard the pick & Roll effectively and they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

There is no way after watching the Knicks play this season that someone could sit here and tell me that they can beat the heat 4/7 times

Billups isn't anything like Rondo. Billups knew how to score which is why he's been used at the 2 on both team USA and the Clips.

Knicks need someone who can score consistently other than Melo, which is why Westbrook would > Rondo with this team. Also the more people who can actually shoot around Melo, the better.
Rondo's jumper has vastly improved.

Russ is a streaky shooter as well. He's way better at slashing and penetrating than straight up jump shooting.

Please tell me that you aren't comparing WestBrook's Shooting with rondo's?

westbrook actually has one of the better midrange games in the L

Man, either Rondo or Westbrook would be a tremendous spark and make us instant contenders.

Both have their positives and negatives.

Rondo's jumper is broken but he's the best maestro in the game after CP3 and Westbrook is an offense monster that goes a little too hard at time, disrupting the flow of the team.

Rondo would be perfect if we had other shooter alongside Melo to surround him with.

Not sure if Westbrook would be willing to consistently give Melo the ball in positions to take advantage of his post game but he would be a best in the pick and roll.

Either way....we need to make a play on one of them.

Last edited:
Melo Plays GREAT against Both of those guys and IMO he would be on the same plateau as those players if he could simply get a team that caters to his strengths.

Back
Top Bottom