• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will be in attendance tonight
pimp.gif

seatgeek FTW

@NY_KnicksPR: Tonight versus @cavs : Bargnani, Martin, Shumpert, Stoudemire and Udrih are all out.

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters for tonight versus @cavs : Felton, Prigioni, Smith, Anthony, Chandler.

Last edited:

@NY_KnicksPR: Tonight versus @cavs : Bargnani, Martin, Shumpert, Stoudemire and Udrih are all out.

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters for tonight versus @cavs : Felton, Prigioni, Smith, Anthony, Chandler.
sick.gif
mean.gif
this is actually ok. kenyon could help, but i don't see it being that big  of a problem

this, however, isn't ok:
Woodson, asked whether Melo's simply better without another PF on the court: "I'm not gonna say that. ... We don't know if it works or not."
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) January 30, 2014

Murry should get some serious time tonight because he's the only one that can keep up with Kyrie. Felton will get cooked by him. Pablo will but he's old and is a big part of our offense so he gets a pass.

@HerringWSJ: Woodson on the small lineup: "It works. I don't even know that I'll go away from it this time."

Looks like Sn finally got his **** together...

I was actually excited when we got Artest bc I thought with Melo at the 4, he'd be a guy who could defend the post and rebound if there was a matchup that Melo couldn't handle (ex. David West). If he can get back into playing shape I wouldn't mind seeing him in the starting lineup at SF if Melo's running the 4 and just guarding whoever's tougher on the opposing team.

It's amazing how having no Beno or Bargnani is really addition by subtraction. I can't hate him because he's definitely trying, but he plays like a guy who should've went to college to learn how to play before coming into the league. Thought he'd be a smarter and fundamentally better player learning to play in Italy. I guess he's proof that they don't all have better fundamentals over there.

No wonder Knicks is not making the playoffs -.- 

I don't under-stand why knicks fans can't take a little criticism. 

So let me ask EVERY knicks fan a question.... do u really believe u guys can make it to the playoffs this year? And do EVERY knicks fan believe they can beat MIA or Pacers? Please entertain me.... 
I would offer some criticism regarding your spelling and grammar but I wouldn't want your team to not make the playoffs! LOL I haven't seen one poster in this thread say the Knicks are taking the chip this year however, I believe the Knicks are better than their record reflects. Just have to figure it out, FAST, and hope we can get healthy.
dude it's a forum i can write anything i want to.... im not trying to impress anybody but expressing how i feel about the game of basketball.. sooo yeah come back with a better comeback ignorant boy...  and yeah my team are the number #1 team in the west right now..... been a fan since 2007 when they had the worst record in the nba..  anyways good luck to you n your team... 
Bro why don't you just leave this thread... We know how miserable it is to be Knicks fans but we are real fans because we don't give up on our team. The last title the Knicks won was 40 years ago and honestly I am scared I might not see one before I die but do I give up.... NEVER.... Why don't you go worry about your own team the Lakers correct?? Kobe is done and the future looks pretty bleak you should be worrying about them instead of us... You are trying to kick somebody who has been down for 40 years does that make you feel good?? I guess whatever makes you sleep better at night but in these threads I stick to my teams there is no reason to troll an opposing teams threads in here we are all trying to have fun but you are trying to bring a poor attitude I guess you didn't understand my gif meant G-T-F-O....
Don't mean to disrespect your team in any type of way and I apologize.... I just want to see Melo get a ring thats all...  
Knicks are making the playoffs the east is miserable. Don't think we beat Indiana but we can take Miami to 7 and upset them.
Respect... 

Back
Top Bottom