Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We have the worst starting PG In the league (Felton) and the worst starting SG/SF in the league (Shump)
Just saw this:

@TommyBeer: 6 times now this season, Iman Shumpert has failed to score a single point in game he started – which is more than any other guard in the NBA

Just saw this:

@TommyBeer: 6 times now this season, Iman Shumpert has failed to score a single point in game he started – which is more than any other guard in the NBA

Interesting. How many games has he started this season tho?

Tyson Chandler......not dominant. His performance does not justify his paycheck. Dude has to go. Melo and Chandler have rebounded the same amount this season.
Chandler blows, he needs to go. He Should be our backup but obviously we're not paying him bench $.

Someone said they miss Novak? :lol:
Have you seen his numbers for this season?

Noway in hell I'm trading Shump Nd Tyson, we haven't had a dominant center since Ewing why get rid of this guy as far as Shump we need youth on our squad considering we have no picks till 16 and Shump and chandler both play exceptional defense
I don't know about all that.

Shumpert fouls too much these days and he isn't even guarding the other team's best guard like he should be most of the time.

Whatever Woodson's scheme is on defense Shumpert is still having problems with it because he's out of position a lot of times and leaving people open.

There was a play last night Shumpert left his man and ran to no one near the basket and Clyde was like "what is he doing?"

Interesting. How many games has he started this season tho?

Tyson Chandler......not dominant. His performance does not justify his paycheck. Dude has to go. Melo and Chandler have rebounded the same amount this season.
Chandler blows, he needs to go. He Should be our backup but obviously we're not paying him bench $.

Someone said they miss Novak?
laugh.gif

Have you seen his numbers for this season?
Shumpert started 47 games out of 49.

Novak minutes got cut big time from 20 to 11. A decline in numbers is expected.

Shumpert is terrible offensively. I don't know why you are are debating about that. It's very clear he lacks any sort of offensive output, but for some reason he comes up big for us against better teams.

I'd trade Shumpert and Chandler for some draft picks or salary cap relief.

Shumpert started 47 games out of 49.

Novak minutes got cut big time from 20 to 11. A decline in numbers is expected.
So out of 47 games, 6 games he did not score at all. Thats not too bad.
Im not surprised Novaks minutes have been cut, he's a 1-dimensional player.

Shumpert is terrible offensively. I don't know why you are are debating about that. It's very clear he lacks any sort of offensive output, but for some reason he comes up big for us against better teams.

I'd trade Shumpert and Chandler for some draft picks or salary cap relief.
Im willing to hold on to Shump for a little longer. He's young and still maturing, learning and can be molded.
Chandler is old, fragile and just sucks on both ends of the floor.

We need to trade Shump now while he still has some kind of value. He has a very likable personality so i understand why people are holding on to that notion that he can still be good and reach his potential, but he's just not very good at basketball.

1. Travel
2. Dumb foul
3. Occasional open 3
4. Terrible shot in transition
5. Repeat

Besides the athleticism what do yall see in Shump? He can't shoot, he has no handle, he's not a good passer. He is athletic and an ok defender though he gambles way too much. All-star potential is ridiculous though.

this is how i would handle it trade chandler, felton and shump for players who can make an impact and provide cap relief and draft picks... it makes no sense to trade for players whose contract extend passed 2015 unless you get a superstar like westbrook... i would trade for expirings like lowry or gasol as long as the price is not too steep... and i use to think chandler was the missing piece to make this team improve and play better once he came back from his injury but i was wrong... hes just the same disappointment from last years playoffs and can be a valuable asset moving forward... i rather just start tyler and bring amare off the bench along with kenyon...

Im not surprised Novaks minutes have been cut, he's a 1-dimensional player.
Im willing to hold on to Shump for a little longer. He's young and still maturing, learning and can be molded.
Chandler is old, fragile and just sucks on both ends of the floor.
It's bad when you lead the league in that stat.

Its not totally Shump's fault. 

In 697 minutes together this season, Felton has assisted Shumpert just 10 times, according to NBA.com. Only Indiana point guard George Hill and shooting guard Lance Stephenson have connected less.

It's no surprise, then, to recall that Felton was out of the lineup during that Texas trip, when Shumpert caught fire. Instead, third-string point guard Beno Udrih, who has assisted Shumpert nine times in just 291 minutes, was running the offense.

It helps that Udrih is left-handed. Each of Shumpert's four career 25-point games has come shortly after the Knicks have changed point guards and given the reins to someone who runs the offense from the left side of the floor. That appears to help Shumpert, who shoots far better from the right (41% this season from three-point range) than from the left (31%).

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303277704579347272543933580

It's bad when you lead the league in that stat.

Its not totally Shump's fault. 

In 697 minutes together this season, Felton has assisted Shumpert just 10 times, according to NBA.com. Only Indiana point guard George Hill and shooting guard Lance Stephenson have connected less.

It's no surprise, then, to recall that Felton was out of the lineup during that Texas trip, when Shumpert caught fire. Instead, third-string point guard Beno Udrih, who has assisted Shumpert nine times in just 291 minutes, was running the offense.

It helps that Udrih is left-handed. Each of Shumpert's four career 25-point games has come shortly after the Knicks have changed point guards and given the reins to someone who runs the offense from the left side of the floor. That appears to help Shumpert, who shoots far better from the right (41% this season from three-point range) than from the left (31%).

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303277704579347272543933580

So, are you done with bashing Shumpert and going back to Felton now? :lol:

Fam...going scoreless in 6 games out of 82, as a starting SG, is atrocious. Much less 47 games.

You're bugging.
yeah that's no good. dude has gotten away with too much mediocrity this season to continue with major minutes. it's time to let go

don't peg shump's lack of scoring on felton not assisting him. He is athletic and should be able to get to the rack with ease. countless times he tries to drive and loses the ball in the process, either in the gather or the actual shot.

Did you just say not scoring a single point SIX TIMES as a starter isn't that bad
laugh.gif
?

Even as brutal as this season has been, you gotta have higher expectations than that. 

And, damn, Tina looks so much less shmangable with that ball in her hands.  Not sure why, especially considering I have a thing for girls who hoop

Tina would **** up any other female reporter in the game, and some male ones like David Aldridge.

Fam...going scoreless in 6 games out of 82, as a starting SG, is atrocious. Much less 47 games.

You're bugging.

Did you just say not scoring a single point SIX TIMES as a starter isn't that bad :lol: ?

Even as brutal as this season has been, you gotta have higher expectations than that. 

And, damn, Tina looks so much less shmangable with that ball in her hands.  Not sure why, especially considering I have a thing for girls who hoop

alright guys, my bad. Going scoreless in 6 games as a starter, here in the NYC in the NBA in unacceptable.
Shump, you are dismissed. BE GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom