Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Emmy been it since "Day After Tomorrow." Had me wishing I was Jake Gyllenhaal ready to die in a world epidemic.

“Felton is the worst starting point guard in the NBA,” one NBA executive, whose team recently played the Knicks, told SNY.tv. “I’d take 10 college point guards and about 30 NBA backups over him right now.”

http://theknicksblog.com/knicks/nba...t-starting-point-guard-in-the-nba/#more-52054
laugh.gif

Would that happen to be the GM of the Bucks? :lol:

BTW, Emmy Rossumm is most def. the goods; something about her that's super attractive. God, I wish I met more women who were into sports :smh:

Last edited:
@MettaWorldPeace: Come on Mark Berman. Let me enjoy my netflix movies with twitter notifications on trade talk. now i have to re watch "Breaking Bad"

@MettaWorldPeace: Being Traded never came out my mouth. Dont listen to these stories. life is fun. Whats so bad about playing.

Last edited:
@FisolaNYDN: When I see words like Berman of the Post, Metta, trade and source all thrown together my first thought is "oh, brother".

@FisolaNYDN: From the Can't Make It Up Department (although he did): Berman of the Post reports that according to a "source" Metta is open to a trade

Last edited:
I might go to the SJU game tomorrow. Haven't decided.

Those trade rumors from Berman are why I can't get down with this yellow journalism permeating the masses. Such a joke, saying stuff to sell stories.

I hope Metta retires a Knick. Would be grimy to ship him elsewhere.

One of his kids beat me in horse a few years back when I was working basketball camp at St. John's. Dude was like 8 and rocked a Kings Artest jersey. I wanna say I let him win, but my shot was buns.

I might go to the SJU game tomorrow. Haven't decided.

Those trade rumors from Berman are why I can't get down with this yellow journalism permeating the masses. Such a joke, saying stuff to sell stories.

I hope Metta retires a Knick. Would be grimy to ship him elsewhere.

One of his kids beat me in horse a few years back when I was working basketball camp at St. John's. Dude was like 8 and rocked a Kings Artest jersey. I wanna say I let him win, but my shot was buns.
Syracuuuuuuse

I used to like Cuse a lot—became a fan Melo's freshman year—but I lost interest during the Paul Harris/Devendorf years, and quite frankly can't stand them currently for turning their backs and destroying the Big East. Freaking football man.

Last edited:
Thats how I became a Melo fan too. Dude was beastly in college. 

Been a Cuse fan ever since. 

Was mad when Hardaway Jr. took us out the tourney last year. Glad he a Knick though.

How is Bledsoe not enticing enough? He walks for free after this year and we wind up with egg on our faces and no lottery picks for the net bazillion years. Or we could get a top 20 pick in a loaded draft and a starting PG which we so desperately need for the future.
I'd be completely fine with that. Melo won't get the full max and we'll have more and more cap space.

Back
Top Bottom