Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yall dudes who keep posting the LeBron links in this thread are lame.
Basically. **** these bums. Still inconsistent.

I'm not getting excited until they reach the 2nd round which they most likely won't.
After this off season a lot of bums will be gone and then after 2015 all but Melo and I think JR and THJR will be left. I fully expect Phil to trade JR once he raises his value.

Before Phil came here Glen and Steve set the team up to have cap space by 2015 for all the FAs for that off season.
The **** for?

Plenty former Knicks can take that job. Give me Mason or Starks or keep LJ

So ******* what? Wally has the job and was never a knick, neither was tripucka.
So why the **** should the likes of Pippen take the job? Wally and Trip got jobs cuz they're cheap and they're nobodies.

**** those former Bulls.

I wasn't opposed to the Bargs trade at the time it was made because the financial aspect worked in our favor. Yeah Dolan pays higher luxuy tax, but we got rid of Novak's extra year which cut into our 2015 cap.

Unfortunately, Bargs ended up not being worth the 1st rounder we gave up to get those $4M off. So I was wrong on that one.

There was also reports that Grunwald did NOT want to trade for Bargs but CAA rules everything around me so...
I liked the trade for the same reasons except the first rounder. I thought dude was productive at times with us, but with Woodson's system, he was too inefficient. Dude's got a nice mid range jumper from elbow to elbow. Good pick and pop player, but that's it. Not worth his contract and should be a reserve scorer since he's basically a Vladimir Radmanovich type of player.

I like bargs, he was putting up points and hitting those jumpers over people because of his height. There were even time when he played good defense and had a couple blocks like the time he did a pretty good job on D12.
Much better shot blocker than I had ever expected.

Last edited:
Didn't a guy in that area wear a Delonte West Cavs jersey during the first Knicks-Heat playoff game at the garden a few years ago? I remember seeing it on tv in that same spot, probably the same guy

EDIT - yea, it is the same guy, found the pic i took on my phone :lol:
View media item 862041

Last edited:
Didn't a guy in that area wear a Delonte West Cavs jersey during the first Knicks-Heat playoff game at the garden a few years ago? I remember seeing it on tv in that same spot, probably the same guy

EDIT - yea, it is the same guy, found the pic i took on my phone
laugh.gif
I'm impressed g. Not only did you remember this random **** but you also had it saved on your phone.

Give this man a round of applause.

And someone needs to get in touch with the troll master and convince him to get a Mike Sn jersey.

Last edited:
This was the legendary moment right here

Woody starting to lose me completely, man. 

The inexplicable coaching followed by the completely stubborn, inexplicable quotes.  And then I hear the quotes to get better context and they become even more outrageous.  Don't know how much more of this I can take. 
Coach Wooson no "D" :smile:

might as well takes the O's out while you're at it
We should take the W out cause we haven't been winning either
^ SMH

Mike Sn
I cried one hunned tears of laughter.
Knicks fans >
Sometimes we get carried away with things but that sequence up there is part of the reason why you ain't lying.
pimp.gif

**** those former Bulls.

Word. Still not enough respect for former Knicks smh.

I like bargs, he was putting up points and hitting those jumpers over people because of his height. There were even time when he played good defense and had a couple blocks like the time he did a pretty good job on D12.

Too much Bargs hate. He's played with more effort at times than our weak *** backcourt and poor excuse for a center. Of course he's overpaid and shoots too much at times but he's played with effort.

Last edited:

The inexplicable coaching followed by the completely stubborn, inexplicable quotes.  And then I hear the quotes to get better context and they become even more outrageous.  Don't know how much more of this I can take. 

^ SMH

Mike Sn

Knicks fans >

Sometimes we get carried away with things but that sequence up there is part of the reason why you ain't lying. :pimp:
Classic.:lol:

^ SMH

Mike Sn

Knicks fans >

Sometimes we get carried away with things but that sequence up there is part of the reason why you ain't lying. :pimp:
Classic.:lol:

Coach Sn for the loss! :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys dug up Mike Sn. Classic moment right there.

Can't believe we don't have a game until Wednesday. I actually enjoy watching this team and it's the first time since last season.

Back
Top Bottom