NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i wanna hear is a New York native give it to me straight if this situation was in reverse And how youd feel as a fan, had this happened to one of the Knicks players in an opposing teams city. While you guys were in 1st place going into the last week of the season and have an legit chance of winning a championship.

What i wanna hear is a New York native give it to me straight if this situation was in reverse And how youd feel as a fan, had this happened to one of the Knicks players in an opposing teams city. While you guys were in 1st place going into the last week of the season and have an legit chance of winning a championship.
I think it's another example of messed up behavior by police in this country.

As far as the basketball implications, who cares?  I could care less.

You worried about your season when you have guys like Eric Garner who is 6ft under due to being killed by someone who has no business wearing a badge....You honestly don't think people realize the severity of these instances of police brutality? No one gives a **** about what this is like to you as a fan, bruh. What happened to Thabo is ****** up. However, you need to look outside of your bubble and realize that there is more going on in the world, with the NYPD, in NYC, than what's happening with the Hawks. Your perspective is sooooooo narrow-minded that it's comical, but yet pathetic at the same time.

Last edited:
Jjs why are u here and even responding to me? You've had a problem with me ever since I started in the nba thread jus cause I was a hawks fans. and you've CONSTANTLY trashed the hawks since I've been there so your opinion doesn't carry much weight with me either.

Last edited:
You worried about your season when you have guys like Eric Garner who is 6ft under due to being killed by someone who has no business wearing a badge....You honestly don't think people realize the severity of these instances of police brutality? No one gives a **** about what this is like to you as a fan, bruh. What happened to Thabo is ****** up. However, you need to look outside of your bubble and realize that there is more going on in the world, with the NYPD, in NYC, than what's happening with the Hawks. Your perspective is sooooooo narrow-minded that it's comical, but yet pathetic at the same time.
I pretty much agree.

Like, the on-court implications are the least important part of this incident.  Thabo's career potentially being over does matter.

And u can't compare this situation to another because this particular incident has never happened before. no pro athlete let alone one on a title contender been beaten up by the police. But continue to deflect the obvious.

And u can't compare this situation to another because this particular incident has never happened before. no pro athlete let alone one on a title contender been beaten up by the police. But continue to deflect the obvious.
The point is no one cares about that.  It's not important.  It's only important to you as a Hawks fan and that's the only thing you care about in this incident of police brutality which is sad.  If he wasn't playing for your team you wouldn't care.

The irony is Ryan YOU are the one trivializing the situation back to sports with your constant posts about how a fan of a team would feel, etc. We all see the bigger picture and issues, you want to keep making about this basketball team :smh:

Forget the fact that REGULAR people are harassed on the daily due to stop & frisk, unfairly profiled, or even killed...but we should feel some type of way because Thabo broke his leg. There's the real world, and then whatever world you ******* live on. Pathetic.

Forget it. Guess nobody cares. Thank God he didn't die....

Because that's never happened to anyone at the hands of the NYPD.

Do yourself a favor and ******* educate yourself on instances of police brutality towards everyday people. What you're saying is really embarrassing...even for a troll.

Last edited:
Or whatever world u live in where it's OK to have your leg broke by the pd when u didn't commit a crime. Guess celebrities don't get special treatment.

Last edited:
Or whatever world u live in where it's OK to have your leg broke by the pd when u didn't commit a crime. Guess celebrities don't get special treatment.

QXEXEw2.gif

Last edited:
NYPD is just filled with ignorant ******** that saw a guy get stabbed and automatically assume these big dudes were gangbangers. that's that nypd mentality.
Says the ignorant guy that automatically assumes the NYPD is filled with ********?
wash your face b. there's good cops on the force but theres also a ton of ignorant ******** that are ruining it for everyone. case in point this thabo situation. the garner situation. and the countless other atrocities against people due to excessive force. so yes, the nypd is filled with ignorant ******** because if it wasn't, this issue and the many other similar ones wouldnt be topics of discussion.

Last edited:
wash your face b. there's good cops on the force but theres also a ton of ignorant ******** that are ruining it for everyone. case in point this thabo situation. the garner situation. and the countless other atrocities against people due to excessive force. so yes, the nypd is filled with ignorant ******** because if it wasn't, this issue and the many other similar ones wouldnt be topics of discussion.
You could tell they assumed Pero and Thabo were gangbangers from that video? Now that's ignorance.

You could tell they assumed Pero and Thabo were gangbangers from that video? Now that's ignorance.
obviously not but for them to be treated in the fashion they were then clearly the police thought they were severe threats to the livelihoods of all parties involved. idk why you're even standing up for people that are incredibly wrong in this fashion. you're the one being ignorant. no unarmed human being that isn't throwing hands or endangering others deserves to be pulled in 6 different directions by 6 different cops and have their leg broken in the process. like i said, wash your face b and dont respond to me.

Says the ignorant guy that automatically assumes the NYPD is filled with ********?

Evidence says otherwise? They certainly do not get the benefit of the doubt from me.

These are people who went on paid strike because the mayor deigned to criticize one of their own who murdered a citizen and got away with it.

Last edited:
obviously not but for them to be treated in the fashion they were then clearly the police thought they were severe threats to the livelihoods of all parties involved. idk why you're even standing up for people that are incredibly wrong in this fashion. you're the one being ignorant. no unarmed human being that isn't throwing hands or endangering others deserves to be pulled in 6 different directions by 6 different cops and have their leg broken in the process. like i said, wash your face b and dont respond to me.
If you resist arrest your gonna to be brought to the ground. Been that way since the Roman Empire. And relax with the threats CrazyJays.

Considering brooklyn was playing the hawks that night, fighting for a playoff spot, and the fact they're probably gonna be playing each other in the 1st round makes people really start to think conspiracy theory. and the fact brooklyn owes atlanta their 2015 1st round draft pick. I'm not saying that, but I'm just saying. If u get me.
Bruh 
laugh.gif

NYPD should break your fingers so you can't post for a while.

Let's not forget about the staged "perp walk" by the media to put them completely on blast like they were completely guilty from the get go and espn siding with the police report as fact the day after. LiKe police reports have never lied before....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom