NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Dude has some growing up to do if he's ever allowed to get behind the wheel again. Reminds me of those motorcyclists that beat the Range Rover dude down. Everyone felt bad for the ones that got ran over until they saw the footage of them terrorizing the streets.

Dude has some growing up to do if he's ever allowed to get behind the wheel again. Reminds me of those motorcyclists that beat the Range Rover dude down. Everyone felt bad for the ones that got ran over until they saw the footage of them terrorizing the streets.

Those motorcyclists some of them were actually nypd cops. Goes to show you nypd are still dirt grimey people who incinuate violent behavior.

Cats in Jersey, Newark, used to ram the police to make the air bags deploy. They were smart enough to do it in a stolen car tho. I mean did these dudes think they were gonna get away? They prolly got facial recognition tech in Time Square

Been speaking to my Wife's (Irish-Italian) family members (who are also NYPD officers & DT's) about this....according to them the general consensus on the Force is that the Officer was an idiot and put himself in danger....and that they are going to roast the driver and car owner

Been speaking to my Wife's (Irish-Italian) family members (who are also NYPD officers & DT's) about this....according to them the general consensus on the Force is that the Officer was an idiot and put himself in danger....and that they are going to roast the driver and car owner

Meaning what?

^ wanna leave the city my damn self, just dont know where to go where ill be happy

^ wanna leave the city my damn self, just dont know where to go where ill be happy

Take a vacation to your dream vacation destination. If you love stay there and make connections so u can have a job/career.

I’m in texas, gonna make another move to Miami.

:nerd:

Apparently this is a video from inside the car and from earlier that night:

Hmm...not sure about this video

@-1:33 you can see the dash, its a benz instrument cluster and it doesnt match the dash @ -0:24

Could be the same guys, just a different car is all I'm saying

It appeared to me that he attempted to flee from the cop, and was successful about it. To me if he was attempting to murder the cop, the driver would have went straight instead of cutting his wheel to the right thus trying to get around/go around the cop.

Be it good, bad right or wrong, the driver was simply trying to avoid getting a potential ticket or a police interaction. The driver might get the book thrown at him but once again I highly doubt an attempt murder charge would actually stick in a jury case.

Edit--Also the cop made himself look foolish by not being able to run faster after he gave chase. I couldn't tell if the cop was running or jogging after the car, dude needs to get his cardio together ASAP if he expects to have a productive career. Unless he was immediately seriously injured there's no excuse for that slow *** speed. Son needs to go back to the academy for some more physical training.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cats in Jersey, Newark, used to ram the police to make the air bags deploy. They were smart enough to do it in a stolen car tho. I mean did these dudes think they were gonna get away? They prolly got facial recognition tech in Time Square
newark ****** got stealin cars and evading 12 down to a science. they be tellin people out here don’t get push to start because you will get hi jacked

Back
Top Bottom