NYPD officer killed by fellow cop

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif
this is so sad to hear....

on that note...

*paging Al Sharpton in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by AbominalSnowman

I thought you can't shoot unless you're in danger or whatever...totally sucks.
We don't know the whole story, but the officer may have felt like the guy being chased life was in danger thus shooting the other officer to "protect" the other person.

I was going to pull the race card but I rather not ..

a man with a weapon drawn chasing another man is killed ...

before taking the life they didnt think about the police presint that's a few blocks away

they couldnt imagen the officer being a under cover cop or narc ...

they couldnt imagen it was one of their own .... after all they were also in plain cloths in an unmarked car ..

they just said %@%% it lets shoot and ask questions later .. nope thats not how it work

The problem here is that if he wasnt a cop everything would of have been fine and even a story made up, but is a rookie cop one of their own that did not firea shoot then we are all questioning it .. smh .. hell I wouldnt be surprise if the gun drawn was made up story .. maybe they did see a gun and took matters ontheir own then they shoot him found out it was a cop and drew the weapon .. thats how you try to cover your +$%!

R.I.P.

Doesn't make no damn sense. And the Police departments wonder why they face so much hostility from the community. With that shoot first, ask latermentality its not surprising. SMH

Back
Top Bottom