Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

If We can get Gaither and keep Nnamdi.
pimp.gif

Resigning Miller and snagging Gaither would make it a good offseason for me.

Don't think we can get back Nnam, but if Rod Woodsen says Van **** and Chekwa are the truth, then I believe him.

Resigning Miller and snagging Gaither would make it a good offseason for me.

Don't think we can get back Nnam, but if Rod Woodsen says Van **** and Chekwa are the truth, then I believe him.

I've always thought we had a better chance at holding on to Nnamdi than most would believe.

Dude is deeply invested in the Bay Area outside of football, if he does leave I'd put down money that he comes back to the Bay (Oak or SF
sick.gif
) to finish out his career.

I've always thought we had a better chance at holding on to Nnamdi than most would believe.

Dude is deeply invested in the Bay Area outside of football, if he does leave I'd put down money that he comes back to the Bay (Oak or SF
sick.gif
) to finish out his career.

nnamdi can leave as long as we get cromartie. I think we'll be good regardless if nnamdi leaves or not. We have to keep zach miller though. Hope we land gaither as well.

nnamdi can leave as long as we get cromartie. I think we'll be good regardless if nnamdi leaves or not. We have to keep zach miller though. Hope we land gaither as well.

I'm actually not too upset with Routt at CB. We get pressure on the QB enough to where our CB's just need to be above average and consistent.

I'm actually not too upset with Routt at CB. We get pressure on the QB enough to where our CB's just need to be above average and consistent.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Apparently Al Davis and the Raiders just offered Nnamdi a 5 year 85 million dollar deal..

COME ON HOME NNAMDI!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Cut DHB and sign 21

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Apparently Al Davis and the Raiders just offered Nnamdi a 5 year 85 million dollar deal..

COME ON HOME NNAMDI!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Cut DHB and sign 21

Originally Posted by AG 47

You actually need an above average corner to play in our D scheme because we dont blitz much and play man to man. That is why nnamdi always said hed be more of a playmaker in a different scheme but he believed our scheme made you a better corner. C. Woodson said the same thing. My buddy always thought Routt sucked but he is actually pretty good he just needs time to adjust. He may not be ready to be the number 1 yet. My perfect offseasonNnamdi staysGaither is picked upShillens stays healthyHuff is pawned of to DallasBush is signedMiller is signed but i could live without him if his money is used wisely . Meyer looks pretty good and decent TEs are not rarePick up a good backup for Campbell

Originally Posted by AG 47

You actually need an above average corner to play in our D scheme because we dont blitz much and play man to man. That is why nnamdi always said hed be more of a playmaker in a different scheme but he believed our scheme made you a better corner. C. Woodson said the same thing. My buddy always thought Routt sucked but he is actually pretty good he just needs time to adjust. He may not be ready to be the number 1 yet. My perfect offseasonNnamdi staysGaither is picked upShillens stays healthyHuff is pawned of to DallasBush is signedMiller is signed but i could live without him if his money is used wisely . Meyer looks pretty good and decent TEs are not rarePick up a good backup for Campbell

I was in Oakland/Berkeley today and I drove by the coliseum and saw a big ##$ Raiders ad along with seeing like 10 others in berkeley and oakland ...
All I have to say is I am excited about football
pimp.gif
^
pimp.gif

I was in Oakland/Berkeley today and I drove by the coliseum and saw a big ##$ Raiders ad along with seeing like 10 others in berkeley and oakland ...
All I have to say is I am excited about football
pimp.gif
^
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom