Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I don't know if we'll ever get a full season out of DMC. Dude's one of my favorite players but +@+%@#% *!#* man come on.

Moore should be good to go by next week.

I don't know if we'll ever get a full season out of DMC. Dude's one of my favorite players but +@+%@#% *!#* man come on.

Moore should be good to go by next week.

Kickoff for the Oakland Raiders-Green Bay Packers game has been changed from 10:00 AM PT to 1:15 PM PT on CBS
pimp.gif

Damn, DMC out again. They really need Moore back since that's been his favorite target and it opens up the field a little more since he's a deep threat.
What's up with Murphy?

Damn, DMC out again. They really need Moore back since that's been his favorite target and it opens up the field a little more since he's a deep threat.
What's up with Murphy?

Expect Murphy and McFadden to be back for the Green Bay game, although that kind of worries me. Lambeau is going to be very cold that day, and on McFadden's first game back I'm hoping that he responds positively and without any lingering effects from his old injury.

Expect Murphy and McFadden to be back for the Green Bay game, although that kind of worries me. Lambeau is going to be very cold that day, and on McFadden's first game back I'm hoping that he responds positively and without any lingering effects from his old injury.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It'll still be autumn...and we all know what the autumn wind is....
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm sure with the way Bush has been running there is no rush for McFadden to come back until he is 100%. I'm hoping D-Moore comes back against the Dolphins.

Big ups to DHB though for going from carted off the field to suited up in the Black Hole within a week.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It'll still be autumn...and we all know what the autumn wind is....
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm sure with the way Bush has been running there is no rush for McFadden to come back until he is 100%. I'm hoping D-Moore comes back against the Dolphins.

Big ups to DHB though for going from carted off the field to suited up in the Black Hole within a week.

[h1]Chester McGlockton dies at 42[/h1]

Chester McGlockton, a four-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle with the Los Angeles/Oakland Raiderswho played 12 seasons in the NFL, died early Wednesday morning. He was 42.

The announcement was made by Stanford University, where McGlockton was in his second season as a defensive assistant.

"Everyone in the Stanford football family is deeply saddened by the passing of Chester McGlockton," Stanford coach David Shaw said in a statement. "For the past two seasons, Chester has been a valuable member of our football staff and a wonderful friend to us all. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Chester's wife, Zina, and their two children."

McGlockton's final NFL season was 2003 with the New York Jets. He also played with the Denver BroncosKansas City Chiefs and Raiders, who drafted him 16th overall in the first round of the 1992 draft.

He registered 555 tackles, 51 sacks, 14 forced fumbles and four interceptions in his career. He made four straight Pro Bowl trips starting in 1994.

A native of Whiteville, N.C., McGlockton played collegiately for three seasons at Clemson. He received his undergraduate degree from Tennessee-Martin in 2010.

[h1]Chester McGlockton dies at 42[/h1]

Chester McGlockton, a four-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle with the Los Angeles/Oakland Raiderswho played 12 seasons in the NFL, died early Wednesday morning. He was 42.

The announcement was made by Stanford University, where McGlockton was in his second season as a defensive assistant.

"Everyone in the Stanford football family is deeply saddened by the passing of Chester McGlockton," Stanford coach David Shaw said in a statement. "For the past two seasons, Chester has been a valuable member of our football staff and a wonderful friend to us all. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Chester's wife, Zina, and their two children."

McGlockton's final NFL season was 2003 with the New York Jets. He also played with the Denver BroncosKansas City Chiefs and Raiders, who drafted him 16th overall in the first round of the 1992 draft.

He registered 555 tackles, 51 sacks, 14 forced fumbles and four interceptions in his career. He made four straight Pro Bowl trips starting in 1994.

A native of Whiteville, N.C., McGlockton played collegiately for three seasons at Clemson. He received his undergraduate degree from Tennessee-Martin in 2010.

McClain charged and arrested today in Alabama for his involvement in a fight where a weapon was drawn and fired. Charges are: discharging a firearm, third degree assault and menacing and reckless endangerment. He is currently being held on a $2000 bond.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2011/12/01/mlb-mcclain-arrested-and-charged/

Hue says he expects the situation to be handled 'favorably' but I don't see how this came turn out anyway but bad for Rolando. He already is suspect at his position and hasn't demonstrated steady improvement and now he's looking at whatever legal problems stem from this in addition to punishment from the NFL. It's fortunate that, due to his mediocrity at MLB we can expect to survive his absence for however long it may be. Still, it would be best to have him back as soon as possible for depth's sake.
Victim's description of the incident: The police report says the victim, unnamed in the report, told police that he suffered head and face injuries and crawled to his car.
At that point, McClain “produced a pistol and aimed it at him. He said that while he was still on the ground, McClain walked over to him and put the gun to his head. The victim reported that he begged McClain not to shoot him and that McClain took the gun away from his head, held it next to his ear and fired it.

Back
Top Bottom