Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

McClain charged and arrested today in Alabama for his involvement in a fight where a weapon was drawn and fired. Charges are: discharging a firearm, third degree assault and menacing and reckless endangerment. He is currently being held on a $2000 bond.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2011/12/01/mlb-mcclain-arrested-and-charged/

Hue says he expects the situation to be handled 'favorably' but I don't see how this came turn out anyway but bad for Rolando. He already is suspect at his position and hasn't demonstrated steady improvement and now he's looking at whatever legal problems stem from this in addition to punishment from the NFL. It's fortunate that, due to his mediocrity at MLB we can expect to survive his absence for however long it may be. Still, it would be best to have him back as soon as possible for depth's sake.
Victim's description of the incident: The police report says the victim, unnamed in the report, told police that he suffered head and face injuries and crawled to his car.
At that point, McClain “produced a pistol and aimed it at him. He said that while he was still on the ground, McClain walked over to him and put the gun to his head. The victim reported that he begged McClain not to shoot him and that McClain took the gun away from his head, held it next to his ear and fired it.

this is the 2nd time he had an incident in Alabama. Had his Tahoe shot at last year I think.

30t6p3b.gif

C'mon son, we trynna go to the playoffs and you supposed to be the qb of the Defense. Use your head.

this is the 2nd time he had an incident in Alabama. Had his Tahoe shot at last year I think.

30t6p3b.gif

C'mon son, we trynna go to the playoffs and you supposed to be the qb of the Defense. Use your head.

30t6p3b.gif
@ McClain...heard about this earlier, before he was arrested though. This is going to set him back even more after not really improving this year.

Just when the Raiders were starting to move away from their negative reputation, he goes and does something like this, what a clown.

30t6p3b.gif
@ McClain...heard about this earlier, before he was arrested though. This is going to set him back even more after not really improving this year.

Just when the Raiders were starting to move away from their negative reputation, he goes and does something like this, what a clown.

Where did this consensus that McClain isn't improving come from? I don't think he's been stagnant in development and I also think he's better than mediocre.

Where did this consensus that McClain isn't improving come from? I don't think he's been stagnant in development and I also think he's better than mediocre.

Lol.....At least he ain't shoot himself in the leg.
I wanna see Stevie Johnson make a celebration out of this, I can see it now. He'd need a teammate to get on his knees to beg for his life. 

Lol.....At least he ain't shoot himself in the leg.
I wanna see Stevie Johnson make a celebration out of this, I can see it now. He'd need a teammate to get on his knees to beg for his life. 

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Victim's description of the incident: The police report says the victim, unnamed in the report, told police that he suffered head and face injuries and crawled to his car.
At that point, McClain “produced a pistol and aimed it at him. He said that while he was still on the ground, McClain walked over to him and put the gun to his head. The victim reported that he begged McClain not to shoot him and that McClain took the gun away from his head, held it next to his ear and fired it.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Back
Top Bottom