Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I think Reece, Miller and Bush are basically guaranteed to come back if I remember correctly. Losing Nnamdi is going to hurt, A LOT, if he goes (which I assume he is but my fingers are crossed).

I think Reece, Miller and Bush are basically guaranteed to come back if I remember correctly. Losing Nnamdi is going to hurt, A LOT, if he goes (which I assume he is but my fingers are crossed).

30t6p3b.gif
If he leaves.

hoping nnamdi doesn't leave, but i think he will.
tired.gif

we need to resign Miller if we can't get Nnamdi.

can't wait for this upcoming season
pimp.gif

hoping nnamdi doesn't leave, but i think he will.
tired.gif

we need to resign Miller if we can't get Nnamdi.

can't wait for this upcoming season
pimp.gif

1441760_o.gif
1592597_o.gif

Who cares about the defense just get Gaither for the o-line and let this man run.

I actually do care about the defense but i doubt it will be better than last year since we are losing our best player. The only thing that would give us a chance to improve the defense would be to get rid of Michael "Can't Tackle or Cover" Huff. Even replacing Huff with an arena league player would improve our defense.
laugh.gif

1441760_o.gif
1592597_o.gif

Who cares about the defense just get Gaither for the o-line and let this man run.

I actually do care about the defense but i doubt it will be better than last year since we are losing our best player. The only thing that would give us a chance to improve the defense would be to get rid of Michael "Can't Tackle or Cover" Huff. Even replacing Huff with an arena league player would improve our defense.
laugh.gif

As it gets closer to Fri I think there is like a 65% chance Nnam stays, he knows how much Al has paid over these last few years...come on Nnamdi!

As it gets closer to Fri I think there is like a 65% chance Nnam stays, he knows how much Al has paid over these last few years...come on Nnamdi!

As long as we keep Huff, Miller, and Bush, I'll call it a successful "offseason".

Everyone says Nnamdi is going to different teams, and NO ONE says he's staying here. I dont get it. They're saying he'll get 11-13 mil a year, Al will probably try and double that.
laugh.gif

As long as we keep Huff, Miller, and Bush, I'll call it a successful "offseason".

Everyone says Nnamdi is going to different teams, and NO ONE says he's staying here. I dont get it. They're saying he'll get 11-13 mil a year, Al will probably try and double that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Apparently Al Davis and the Raiders just offered Nnamdi a 5 year 85 million dollar deal..

COME ON HOME NNAMDI!!!!!!!!
"where the f*** you get this @**! at" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Apparently Al Davis and the Raiders just offered Nnamdi a 5 year 85 million dollar deal..

COME ON HOME NNAMDI!!!!!!!!
"where the f*** you get this @**! at" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom