Waived K Eddy Carmona (R)
Waived WR Derek Carrier (R)
Waived WR Brandon Carswell (R)
Reserve/PUP (knees) LB Aaron Curry (4)
Waived DE Hall Davis (1)
Waived TE Kyle Efaw (R)
Waived DL Dominique Hamilton (R)
Waived OL Kevin Haslam (3)
Reserve/Injured (hamstring) TE Tory Humphrey (5)
Waived OL Nick Howell (1)
Waived LB Chad Kilgore (R)
Reserve/Injured (toe)P Marquette King (R)
Waived OL Dan Knapp (R)
Waived WR Eddie McGee (1)
Waived C Colin Miller (1)
Waived RB Lonyae Miller (1)
Terminated WR Roscoe Parrish (8)
Waived WR Travionte Session (R)
Waived LB Nathan Stupar (R)
Waived S Curtis Taylor (3)
Reserve/Injured (hip/groin) S Brandon Underwood (3)

Curry on PUP List :\

We have 7 cornerbacks right now :lol:

Last edited:
I figure Hamilton will be practice squad this year, or I hope so. We got 5 DT's on the roster right now and I think all of them will be solid in the rotation.

I kind of was too but I figured him and Chekwa had the biggest chance of getting waived, we were at 7 corners and Bartell, Spencer and DVD were locks IMO. I figured McKenzie is partial to Lee and Underwood since he has history with them with the Packers.

CB Chimdi Chekwa, DT Vaughn Meatoga, C Colin Miller and RB Jeremy Stewart have been signed to the Raiders practice squad.

Glad to see Chekwa on the PS.

RT @caplannfl: The #Raiders signed veteran CB Joselio Hanson to a one-year deal, source confirmed.

They also waived DVD

glad dvds gone never liked him & Joselio Hanson will definitely be a huge upgrade over him

Surprised about DVD going but I can understand why, he would be in the right place but just couldn't make a play on the ball when he was supposed to.

Derek Hagan signed. Smh I don't know why this guy was cut after week 2 last year he produced

cuz hue jackson dumbass wanted tj houshmandzadeh butter finger hands :smh: but im glad hagans back shoulda not left in the 1st place. can't wait for him & steater to have career games on mnf 8)

Are there any scholarship kids left on this team?

People were callin Huff scholarship for a while but he became pretty solid about 2 years ago. And Mike Mitchell is kinda scholarship, but I think that dude is on the fence right now for bein cut pretty soon unless he comes up with another nice game like he did last year shuttin down Finley.

Word around Raider Nation is that Jacoby Ford's attitude/injury history has him on the verge of being shipped out. I hope we keep him because he's electrifying and can be a slot demon if used properly. But if he can't stay healthy...he does us no good.

Word around Raider Nation is that Jacoby Ford's attitude/injury history has him on the verge of being shipped out. I hope we keep him because he's electrifying and can be a slot demon if used properly. But if he can't stay healthy...he does us no good.

I'm ready to see him gone. I have more trust in Hagan being available every Sunday and I think Criner can provide what Ford was supposed to once he's up to speed.

Was Joe Philbin a candidate for HC? If he was I'm happy that we didn't pick him. Allen still has to prove himself but I like him so far.

Last edited:
Ford brings the explosiveness on KR when he plays and has had some great games on the field as a WR as well. 2 different, Denver games, a Dolphins game, and a Chiefs game all come to mind. He can make the nice hand catches on the tough throws when he plays. The dude is one of the few people in the L that can take it to the house every single time he touches the ball. Even more so than D. Moore, in that I can't really think of any great punt returns he's had.

Ford is on the level few 2-way return-men are. Hester, Cribbs, Harvin, Brown, Patrick Peterson, Sproles, Bush. He's probably somewhere in this group in terms of returners who are also solid on the field. That's a pretty good list.

If his attitude blows, then yea, cut him. But if that's all fluff I'd rather he stick around.

Last edited:
Can't WAIT for Monday fellas.

If last year is any inclination we should win this game hands down.

The Chargers essentially have NO left tackle for the game. Wimbley had 5 sacks against them last year when they were having LT problems. Stack their left side and BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ all day. Rivers will be crying by halftime.

I love Uncle Al and all but some things I CANNOT wait to see on Monday..

-BLITZING! And not just 2-3 times a game and then abandon it when it doesn't work once.
-ZONE COVERAGES
-McFadden and Palmer together FINALLY for a whole game.
-6 or LESS penalties.
-The Dline healthy and intact for the first time. ShoNasty, TKelly, Big Rich, Houston
-McClain, Can he breakout his 3rd year? Back to a similar scheme he ran in college.
-Was Greg Knapp a decent rehire or our BIGGEST weakness this year?

Did I mention Blitzing and Zone coverages?? A MODERN DEFENSE IN OAKLAND?? COULD IT REALLY HAPPEN???

Back
Top Bottom