Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Word. No corner is walking through that door any time soon, and the Huff experiment has looked bad so far. (Wonder if that CB from GB is gonna get some PT this week tho.)

Might as well give the pass rush a shot in the arm. It's the only thing that may help our secondary manage. A broke man's NY Giants.

I might be a looong time Steeler fan, but my all time favorite football player was Ronnie Lott regardless of what team he played for...

Real happy to see Marcus come home. I hope all the legends can come together for one game, I'd do anything to be at that game. Maybe a Ring of Honor ceremony?

With Mark Davis at the helm. I think we could have a Ring of Honor in the near future. We would have to have a ceremony every home game. Just to honor every Raider legend.

I can't see numbers being retired, not when great Raiders decades ago have had others use their numbers. I prefer that we don't retire numbers but have a ceremony honoring the great ones. Maybe when we get a new stadium?

Raiders | Brandon Myers will start

Sat, 29 Sep 2012 05:40:23 -0700

Oakland Raiders TE Brandon Myers (concussion) passed all the concussion tests, and he is cleared to play in Week 4. Myers participated in practice Friday, Sept. 28, without any apparent setbacks. Myers still is listed as questionable for the game, but he will start.

Raiders | Darren McFadden could have bigger role

Sat, 29 Sep 2012 05:32:20 -0700

With injuries depleting the Oakland Raiders' receiving corps, RB Darren McFadden could be a bigger part of the passing game in Week 4, according to head coach Dennis Allen. "Having versatile players that give you the ability to do different things is, obviously, always a good luxury to have," Allen said.

Well this is going to be along 2 weeks....Then its off to Atlanta for Matty Ice and Co. Goodness gracious. I hate to see what Jones, Roddy and Tony Gonzales have in store. It hurts.

I don't even want to imagine how the ATL game is gonna go. At least I have Turner and Gonzalez on my fantasy team :rolleyes :lol:

After that game we have a nice 3 winnable games in a row with Jaguars, Chiefs and Bucs (not positive what the order is for those games). If we can get to 4-4 there's still hope for division but honestly unless the team improves we'll get smoked in playoffs even if we do take division somehow.

O-line got owned today too. Al Saunders is still a consultant to the team and honestly we need to bring him back to run the offense. I'm sick of watching McFadden go to waste with this **** offense.

Bleacher Report's mock draft has us picking first and getting Geno Smith :frown: :smokin

I really want Dee Milliner.

Last edited:
We need to draft a playmaker on Defense.
I think we will be picking in the top 12 this coming year.
Few guys I would like to see.

N.C. State CB David Amerson
LSU DE Barkevious Mingo
Georgia OLB/DE Jarvis Jones
LSU DE Sam Montgomery
Utah DT Star Lotulelei

Yeah this team needs to just focus on the defense the offense can be decent for 1 more year under Carson then we can look for a new QB.

Back
Top Bottom