Obama Inaugaration newspapers; How many are you getting that morning?

It's not going to be the same for the fact that everybody knows. They'll more than likely limit them to 1 or 2 per customer and I know for a fact theywon't be in the machines. The last time it caught people like "Oh yea, I SHOULD get a paper..." then panic set in when they realized they wereall gone, so they passed bread on eBay.

only newspapers I kept were the one were Clinton got impeached, and the last day and first day in 2000

i still got the 9/11 newspapers
tired.gif

On inaguration morning I'm filling a jar with dirt.

Then in 10 years I can tell everyone "this is what dirt looked like on the morning Obama was inagurated" and I'll sell it on ebay for 5000 bones.

i remember going store to store for a copy after election day, and it was sold out everywhere. I went on ebay and see some selling for $200+
mad.gif
I'm getting up early and getting at least 20 New York Times paper. lol

Hey, spend $20 get back 4,000?
pimp.gif

Wed. would probably be the day. You're going to want the one with pics of him actually swearing in and all that. He won't be Pres. until the Wed. papercomes out.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for the newspapers on wednesday. I haven't bought a newspaper in years. Which ones you think will have the highest re-salevalue if any?

Originally Posted by maddog345

I'm gonna keep an eye out for the newspapers on wednesday. I haven't bought a newspaper in years. Which ones you think will have the highest re-sale value if any?
washington post

I'm showing up early, before the papers get to the store, buying all of em and selling them right there for $10 a piece
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not really. Maybe cop 2 or 3, save one, sell the others on FeeBay

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Unless its the New York times its worthless to me....
Pretty much. Everyone reads this paper even if they're not from NY.
the actual ny edition is more valuable than the national edition...dunno why, but that's how it is on ebay

Back
Top Bottom