"Obama is running the dirtiest campaign in American history"

Cindy McCain says Obama running 'dirtiest campaign' ever

Posted: 07:30 PM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

art.cindy.ap.jpg

Cindy McCain said Obama is running a dirty campaign.

(CNN) - Cindy McCain lashed out at Barack Obama Tuesday, telling a Tennessee newspaper the Illinois senator has waged the "dirtiest campaign in American
history."

The comments came hours before her husband, Republican nominee John McCain, was slated to square off with the Illinois senator at the second presidential
debate, and are among her harshest to date of her husband's rival for the White House.

Speaking to the Tennessean, Cindy McCain also said her husband would use Tuesday night's town hall forum as an opportunity to correct what she suggested
were misleading statements from the Obama campaign.

"What I have found is that it's necessary to make sure the American people understand what we have to say, what we stand for as a husband and wife,
and what we will do for the American people if we're lucky enough to be elected," Mrs. McCain also told the paper.

Both presidential campaigns have stepped up the intensity of their attacks, with only four weeks remaining until Election Day. The McCain campaign raised
Obama's past relationship to 1960's radical William Ayers over the weekend, prompting the Democratic nominee's campaign to unleash a 13-minute
documentary Web video Monday detailing the Arizona senator's involvement in the Keating Five scandal.

In an admitted effort to turn the dominating narrative away from the nation's ailing economy, McCain's campaign also launched a new offensive against
Barack Obama's trustworthiness Monday, releasing a new campaign ad that asks "Who is Barack Obama?", and tells voters the Illinois senator is
'lying' about his record.

SMH

I had to post this because of the sheer audacity with which the McCain campaign has been attacking Obama.

John McCain has run the dirtiest campaign in American history. He's ran ads and made statements against Obama that independent fact check organizations
have proven false. He continues to make arguments such as that Obama wants meetings with Iran with no preconditions (including in last nights debate) even
though Obama has explained what he meant multiple times. He even attacked Obama for supporting a bill that wanted to "teach kindergardeners sexual
education" without explaining to the public what it was really for (to educate young children about improper touching). I understand bending the truth but
McCain has thrown out straight lies and continues to pretend he's honest.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

art.cindy.ap.jpg

(CNN) - Cindy McCain lashed out at Barack Obama Tuesday, telling a Tennessee newspaper the Illinois senator has waged the "dirtiest campaign in American history."

The comments came hours before her husband, Republican nominee John McCain, was slated to square off with the Illinois senator at the second presidential debate, and are among her harshest to date of her husband's rival for the White House.

Speaking to the Tennessean, Cindy McCain also said her husband would use Tuesday night's town hall forum as an opportunity to correct what she suggested were misleading statements from the Obama campaign.

"What I have found is that it's necessary to make sure the American people understand what we have to say, what we stand for as a husband and wife, and what we will do for the American people if we're lucky enough to be elected," Mrs. McCain also told the paper.

Both presidential campaigns have stepped up the intensity of their attacks, with only four weeks remaining until Election Day. The McCain campaign raised Obama's past relationship to 1960's radical William Ayers over the weekend, prompting the Democratic nominee's campaign to unleash a 13-minute documentary Web video Monday detailing the Arizona senator's involvement in the Keating Five scandal.

In an admitted effort to turn the dominating narrative away from the nation's ailing economy, McCain's campaign also launched a new offensive against Barack Obama's trustworthiness Monday, releasing a new campaign ad that asks "Who is Barack Obama?", and tells voters the Illinois senator is 'lying' about his record.

I had to post this because of the sheer audacity with which the McCain campaign has been attacking Obama.
John McCain has run the dirtiest campaign in American history. He's ran ads and made statements against Obama that independent fact check organizations have proven false. He continues to make arguments such as that Obama wants meetings with Iran with no preconditions (including in last nights debate) even though Obama has explained what he meant multiple times. He even attacked Obama for supporting a bill that wanted to "teach kindergardeners sexual education" without explaining to the public what it was really for (to educate young children about improper touching). I understand bending the truth but McCain has thrown out straight lies and continues to pretend he's honest.
hand_reaching.jpg

its still pretty ballsy for her to come and say that when everyone knows McCain has shifted to dirty tactics especially lately

Originally Posted by early90s

art.cindy.ap.jpg

(CNN) - Cindy McCain lashed out at Barack Obama Tuesday, telling a Tennessee newspaper the Illinois senator has waged the "dirtiest campaign in American history."

The comments came hours before her husband, Republican nominee John McCain, was slated to square off with the Illinois senator at the second presidential debate, and are among her harshest to date of her husband's rival for the White House.

Speaking to the Tennessean, Cindy McCain also said her husband would use Tuesday night's town hall forum as an opportunity to correct what she suggested were misleading statements from the Obama campaign.

"What I have found is that it's necessary to make sure the American people understand what we have to say, what we stand for as a husband and wife, and what we will do for the American people if we're lucky enough to be elected," Mrs. McCain also told the paper.

Both presidential campaigns have stepped up the intensity of their attacks, with only four weeks remaining until Election Day. The McCain campaign raised Obama's past relationship to 1960's radical William Ayers over the weekend, prompting the Democratic nominee's campaign to unleash a 13-minute documentary Web video Monday detailing the Arizona senator's involvement in the Keating Five scandal.

In an admitted effort to turn the dominating narrative away from the nation's ailing economy, McCain's campaign also launched a new offensive against Barack Obama's trustworthiness Monday, releasing a new campaign ad that asks "Who is Barack Obama?", and tells voters the Illinois senator is 'lying' about his record.

John McCain has run the dirtiest campaign in American history. He's ran ads and made statements against Obama that independent fact check organizations have proven false. He continues to make arguments such as that Obama wants meetings with Iran with no preconditions (including in last nights debate) even though Obama has explained what he meant multiple times. He even attacked Obama for supporting a bill that wanted to "teach kindergardeners sexual education" without explaining to the public what it was really for (to educate young children about improper touching). I understand bending the truth but McCain has thrown out straight lies and continues to pretend he's honest.
hand_reaching.jpg

is he really reaching that much.

These trolls in the Mccain Campaign are living in an alternate reality. I wouldn't mind if they all fell off the face of the earth as soon as possible.They're disgusting vermin. Pure poison

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by early90s

art.cindy.ap.jpg

hand_reaching.jpg
is he really reaching that much.

McCain's wife is reaching too.

Campaigns are all dirty. To single one particular one out as "the dirtiest in American history" is just silly.

Cindy McCain is one of the creepiest women on the planet. I mean, really, what a terrifying skeleton she is. Did anyone else think it was weird when last nightafter the debates she trailed after McCain while he gave several limp handshakes and then they both wandered away? Especially when Obama and Michelle were outthere for like half an hour walking around shaking hands and talking to people by themselves.

Please...I've seen dirtier campaigns 4 state Senate offices than Obama's running. Besides, on some 2nd grade real $#!+...McCain started it!

Lol, she is funny..that's politics if she didn't know that..knowing how Palin be talking she might be on the same level with
her.

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Cindy is obviously the Tea Kettle
eyes.gif
I believe that she would be the pot, good sir, as the pot is the hypocrite in that adage.

Then again, kitchenware, in general, is not to be trusted.

yeah because she knows everything about every campaign that has taken place since george washington was elected
eyes.gif

she didnt even state how he is running a dirty campaign...besides sayin it, what did she say to substantiate her claim?

Back
Top Bottom