Obama vol Skinny, Ghetto Crackhead smh

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

He was making a example on the type of stupid things that man has said to get ratings. The man said it was insulting and how people would react to you. You taking it out of context.
this would be valid if the guy didn't add "which, BY THE WAY, Barack Obama does" at the end. 
he could have left that out but clearly he was trying to take a shot. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Paying attention to the wrong things... Keep it moving.. Nothing to see here..
Thanks Aliens. This isn't important folks. It really isn't. How many times can we "cry" over someone disrespecting Obama. It was old after the 14th time.

He didn't call Obama a skinny, ghetto, creackhead, though the line "which you might want to say he does," (look like one), is odd. In fact, I think he may have actually said, "which he might want to say he does," to which he would be saying Hannity does want to say that about Obama, but feels as in his hypothetical example, the left would be calling for his head. Typical Republican BS really, claiming the Left is the ones who always have something out of pocket to say.

There was just a congressman, ironically who is 5'5 300lbs, who made a comment about Michelle Obama lecturing us on obesity when she has a fat %%! herself. Limbaugh himself supercedes the amount of inflammatory commentary coming all the talking heads of the left combined, but that's for another topic.
'

Well, the so called race card, is totally relevant and valid in this scenario though. And even without directly saying it, it's not like he didn't know what he was doing with purposely choosing those adjectives in his so called "hypothetical" example, or as if Fox News doesn't have a history of trying to slide in insults, particularly racial, on the sly. They did get rid of huys like Jon Gibson though, because he couldn't figure out how to do it without being so direct like his "murderous culture of the blacks infecting us [whites]" rant that was pretty much the last I remember from him.

I thought he was making a point before he said "By the way you might wanna say he does".

Originally Posted by JD214

I ain't even mad.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So you racist and a homophobe?

You going places kid.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I thought he was making a point before he said "By the way you might wanna say he does".

It was cool up until that part. Was it necessary for him to say that? I think not.

Not to jack the thread, but go search "skinny ghetto crackhead" on Twitter and see who it suggests you to follow.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JD214

I ain't even mad.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So you racist and a homophobe?

You going places kid.

In another thread he says ignorance and stupidity doesn't phase him because he sees it in the South everyday. A lot of that ignorance rubbed off on him, I'm glad I don't associate myself with people like this.

I was on his side because what Chris Matthews said was wrong (he should have said Newt looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, but that's besides the point).. You don't say that kind of thing like "he looks like a car bomber"

And

I would have been on his side even after he used the term "skinny, ghetto crackhead" because he's making a correct point up until he said "WHICH HE MIGHT WANT TO SAY HE DOES"

Then he goes from making the point that saying these kind of things are wrong to being at best stereotypical of black people, and at worst a racist. Just by Slyly throwing in "Which he might want to say he does"

Exactly... That seems to be the part that a lot of people in here are forgetting. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I really wan't to watch fox on the night when Obama get's re-elected. Does anyone think someone on air would just straight up loose it. I swear they can't stand the image of Obama in the White House. It's Pathetic.

is it just me or do ppl tend to focus on completely irrelevant things and then spend time blaming the media for not covering actual news? the media wouldn't show this crap if ya'll weren't making some kind of big deal about it.

instead of worrying about who said what and who implied this...why don't people care more about what people have actually done?

i think i care a lot more about what the president is doing (or not doing) than i do about some no names on a political tv show...

Such a non issue. Would anyone expect anything else from the Fascist News Network?

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Exactly... That seems to be the part that a lot of people in here are forgetting. 
EXACTLY..This dude "H8MENOW" (lol) is going on a rampage in this thread calling people stupid and saying "he was just making a point" but at the end of the day he clearly STILL Called Obama a ghetto skinny crackhead with that statement

It means that there are people out there that actually believe that, but would never say that because there would be backlash and job loss. Apparently every single word needs to be broken down for some of you idiots. Like I said keep taking things out of context to play the race card......

Back
Top Bottom