Obama wants to increase Your phone bill

Oh and...if y'all are so worried about your rates being increased then maybe you should reallytake a look into your talking habits...I honestly feel that society is using this technology in the wrong order....I use my cell phone for emergencies, shortphone calls and talking business...I structured my plan so that I do not have all of that unneeded crap...

if you are a student and you are paying $100 a month for your bill, you're a sucker....youdon't need all that...people need to measure their wants vs needs...cause everyone is being hit by this economic downturn...an extra $4 on your billcompared to paying the ridiculous fees for services to your bill is justified to me....we complain when things are intended to help but just accept blindly thecrap that is priced to an exponential degree

Originally Posted by rickybadman

SMH at you guys, do some damn research first. He is raising the rates carriers pay to use spectrum, he is not raising the rates for individual customers. If carriers choose to increase customer rates to offset the fees then that is their choice. Even if they do it is will only be a couple cents a month. You guys need to relax, I know having a president that is not a complete moron is someone new to you guys but try to act like you have a brain.

haha

What planet do you live on?

See it's not their choice. There is no such thing as "taxing corporations" because any and all taxes are always passed on to the consumer. Taxesare a cost of production.

See. The poor don't pay taxes. The (actually, not 250k or even a mill) rich don't pay taxes. The only fools and bozos (it turns out) who pay taxes arethe middle class. The middle class subsidizes the elite and the poor. Always been that way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is hilarious.

On top of it he's also is doing a way with Charitable Tax Deductions? Good job, Barry. Keep people dependent on the Gov't.

Expect a Gas tax and Tax on mileage too.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

SMH at you guys, do some damn research first. He is raising the rates carriers pay to use spectrum, he is not raising the rates for individual customers. If carriers choose to increase customer rates to offset the fees then that is their choice. Even if they do it is will only be a couple cents a month. You guys need to relax, I know having a president that is not a complete moron is someone new to you guys but try to act like you have a brain.

haha

See it's not their choice. There is no such thing as "taxing corporations" because any and all taxes are always passed on to the consumer. Taxes are a cost of production.

See. The poor don't pay taxes. The (actually, not 250k or even a mill) rich don't pay taxes. The only fools and bozos (it turns out) who pay taxes are the middle class. The middle class subsidizes the elite and the poor. Always been that way.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You always have to take a single comment and then go off with one of your stupid conspiracies. Listen it is there choice to whether or not they want to increase pass it on to their customers. Of course they will, I never said they would not but as soon as they do they will violate every contract they have with their customers and anyone can call to get out of their contract for free. So if you so against this you cancel ours or get them to cut you a deal for extra mins or txt or $10 off your bill to make up for the few cents extra you will be getting charged.

It's not " a choice" though.

Are these corporations engaging in business or are they a charity?
It's not a choice. It's the a cost of production that constitutes the price of the good/service. The feds are jacking yup the price, not thecorporations in this instance.

Again, this doesn't only have to do with this instance. There will be hundreds of these new taxes at all levels of government.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

haha

See it's not their choice. There is no such thing as "taxing corporations" because any and all taxes are always passed on to the consumer. Taxes are a cost of production.

See. The poor don't pay taxes. The (actually, not 250k or even a mill) rich don't pay taxes. The only fools and bozos (it turns out) who pay taxes are the middle class. The middle class subsidizes the elite and the poor. Always been that way.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You always have to take a single comment and then go off with one of your stupid conspiracies. Listen it is there choice to whether or not they want to increase pass it on to their customers. Of course they will, I never said they would not but as soon as they do they will violate every contract they have with their customers and anyone can call to get out of their contract for free. So if you so against this you cancel ours or get them to cut you a deal for extra mins or txt or $10 off your bill to make up for the few cents extra you will be getting charged.
That sounds GREAT in theory. In reality though, carriers will increase their fees by "boiling the frog". My bill fluctuates by severalcents per month. Do you think I'm going to spend several hours on the phone to find out what the extra 20 cents is for? do that with 50M people and itreally starts to add up. On top of that, they already charge $20/mo. for unlimited texting when it only costs them 5 cents (if that) and call it an"increased cost of business". Bottom line: Obama through his spreading the wealth worldview, has indirectly raised your phone bill.

For every action, there is an opposite reaction whether for the better or worse.

Back
Top Bottom