---------Obie Trice - Cheers------

Damn near classic, I’d give it 4.5/5. I really love this album. The production and the lyrics. It’s a great album. Shady was foolish to even put Got Some Teeth on this album and as a single.

Second Rounds On Me was a pretty good album too.

He just dropped a new album a few months ago, I haven’t played it yet but I will.

Such a dope album and perfect time capsule for Shady at the time. Got Some Teeth and Spread Yo **** were the only songs I didn’t care for. Everything else was nice. Em’s production was still money at that time, and everybody else came correct as well. “Outro” was probably one of the best closing songs I’ve ever heard.

Such a dope album and perfect time capsule for Shady at the time. Got Some Teeth and Spread Yo **** were the only songs I didn’t care for. Everything else was nice. Em’s production was still money at that time, and everybody else came correct as well. “Outro” was probably one of the best closing songs I’ve ever heard.

I think the video for "Got Some Teeth" made me hate the song. Obie's flow kinda dope on that song, beat is whatever.

Spread Yo **** was a wack Mr Porter beat.

Back
Top Bottom