Votes: 0 0.0%
  • im scared

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savage legend

Banned
is it just me or is everything ****** up nowadays?

it seems like the only way to fix things is to just burn everything down kill hoards of people and just start from scratch

every single thing we do has to make somebody else some money. even if its smoking and drinking.

keep it 100, you dont really want to do that stuff as much as you do. society forces you to buy that dubsack and go to the club.

even when you go for a walk you had to pay taxes for somebody to lay the cement. ****** is just payin payin payin a young ***** gotta pay to breathe

i feel like i hit a steel wall at this point.

can we just kill all the people with too much money and power and give that **** to me?

im down to blow some **** up for that power.

but i need goons & savages on deck

join my movement

the non believers with die slow and painful

im a psychopath

card crackers, hackers, master manipulators and assassins PM me asap for a high ranking position in my righteous government

Last edited:
Clearly someone is in need of attention. I am pretty sure attempting to build and orchestrate a group to overthrow the U.S Government is illegal.

:nerd: :nerd:

time & energy > ______

im not trying to dedicate my precious time to "working" for somebody who dont evn give a **** if i live or die.

i rather just take **** from people who have to much tbh

Lmao, so you don't want to dedicate your precious time to working and contributing to society?

You'd rather steal from those who aren't lazy and work for theirs? You need to kill yourself. You must be :smokin.

Lmao, so you don't want to dedicate your precious time to working and contributing to society?

You'd rather steal from those who aren't lazy and work for theirs? You need to kill yourself. You must be
smokin.gif
NO i dont

and yes i would rather steal from those that work for theirs. isnt that what people at the top of the ladder do, steal?

do you think banks need to kill themselves too?

I'd like to apply for the position of your boss in your fantasy world.

You first assignment is to test out some bombs proof hoodies. You down?

Reported to the Feds

Heads up OP, you're going to wake up tomorrow with the Feds at your door

soundin ignorant and lazy tbh

only thing thats ****** up with society is people with the same mentality as OP

Last edited:
we need to kill all the flat pancake booty women who take instagram pics of them sitting on the sink, get 300 like and be feelin themselves even tho they cant cook a meal.

we need to kill all these yes men spineless lames

hypebeast? buyin all the mikes....kill em

pschokillers locked up in jail for life? free them. brainwash them, and train them to fight in my militia

obamas wife...bring her to me so i can sex her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom