Oct '04 - May '05 Non-Retro SB Release Info/Pics

Nubuck e-cues's :pimp:
pimp.gif

Get $$$ for reading emails!

So who's Dan Gerrand?

anyone?

And after wearing the Gino's for a few days I do notice that they are much softer than the other FC's I got (man u's, blk/wht, brazils) and even run a bit bigger than FC's in the past...

I neeeeeeed Supreme white lows sz.11 DS/NDS
FS - IV's, SBs, AMs... and more...
someone please take my shoes!

It's Dan Garland, he's the manager of The Department of Skateboarding skatepark in Portland, also employee of Cals Pharmacy skateshop. He designs clothes/shoes/etc.
wassup haters...

It's an SB, so no quickstrike, but it's a limited release just like any other SB, not all shops are getting them, especially non skate shops. I'm sure Cals Pharmacy will have tons of them considering the shoe is for their shop. I can tell you this though, I will DEFINATELY have a pair, they're so ill.
wassup haters...

thanks for the info chap!
Is the rubber see-through with the print undernearth it, or is the print on the actual rubber? Anyone got a pic from 'real life'? Thanks!

I neeeeeeed Supreme white lows sz.11 DS/NDS
FS - IV's, SBs, AMs... and more...
someone please take my shoes!

It's underneath the clear rubber, on the actual shoe. It's amazing... Should be in select shops by early December...
wassup haters...

^^^
2limited, are u in teh east coast? cuz i heard east coast gets their sb stuff eariler than west coast

those GINO's are out in philly...I think Ubiq has them for about $80...i think
"DETROIT LIONS will RUN the NFC NORTH...Mark MY WORDS."-The GREAT TOAIRISNOTHUMAN23

the new military blue e-cues now available on spot.

*edit - ^ all fc's retail at $60.00, got mine for $65.00 shipped.

Every shop besides Cals Pharmacy probably only got one pair of each, I know it's true for about a dozen or so shops that have already received them.
wassup haters...

Wow. I guess that makes me lucky. I haven't seen new e-cues at the spot I usually hit, Bad Boys Toys in Orland Park, IL, since the red/blacks. They're lousy with Anguses and FCs.

Are the military blue ecues out yet? If not , when are they suppose to drop?
Also, I saw a thread with orande SB's. Can someone add pics or link to this thread?
Thank you in advance.

Hey guys we got a newbie here, I was just wonder for example the rayguns that are coming out, can I get those at my Niketown in Chicago, or are there certain Niketowns that you can only get them from? Any help would really be appreciated.

^ I don't believe Rayguns will be out in Niketowns. By the way.. dunk questions would be better answered in the Retro forum, this sticky is for real skateboarding shoes.
overDOSE.
escape artists never die.

I can get the Military Blue (Cal's Pharmacy) E-Cues for retail ($99.99 plus shipping) from a local shop besides SPOT, but they only have 9, 9.5, 10, and 13 left. Let me know if you want em chap99cvc@hotmail.com
wassup haters...

Back
Top Bottom