OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

pimp.gif
OG XIs and Crepe Burst 

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

nice pick ups jake... i know you were heated he didnt double box those 11s haha
Yeah man, sadly I bought those with the box already like that... He double boxed them nicely though... lol

Those OG Bred XI's are crack suuuper nice pick up man. May i ask what size and how'd you find them DS?

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Those OG Bred XI's are crack suuuper nice pick up man. May i ask what size and how'd you find them DS?

size 8. I got really lucky actually. Was just casually looking around eBay with no intention of bidding/buying anything and found a live auction that ended at $187 shipped.

I would've been happy with the 00-01 retro at that price. but OG AND DS ... goodness gracious you guys can't believe how much I came.

Grails, btw.

KAL... my man. Glad you copped them XIIs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I was just about to hit you up and ask you if you copped them. NICE PICKUP homie. 
oh yea. Vs are nice too 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Flint - Let me know how they perform. Nice colorway too.
They weren't bad.  I had been wearing strictly Kobe 4s & 5s for ball and am tired of them.  I am awaiting the Lebron 8, so these Hyperfuse will get me by...

Jed- You got something you wanna share ?\

Rico- Thanks fam... slowly trying to make a come back...its hard to get ppl to come off pairs of black/red 12s so I had to settle for those (cough, cough)

Originally Posted by abernja

LACEZ -
pimp.gif

Nermindee - That photo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and great pickup as well.
Flint - Let me know how they perform. Nice colorway too.
hehe thanks brothermannnn, i try to take nice pics of the shoe so it does the shoe some justice.
happy.gif

^awesome pic and pick up. Still looking for a second pair of the team orange 95s cuz my hair is BEAT.

What lens did you use for the pic?

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^awesome pic and pick up. Still looking for a second pair of the team orange 95s cuz my hair is BEAT.

if this was directed towards me...thanks
it was taken with a Sigma EX 50mm DG macro

Haven't posted in a while

Recent Pick Ups

2nd pair of Pearls

Nike Free Run+

Olive Converse John Varvatos LE Laceless

Grey Converse John Varvatos LE Laceless

Antonio Maurizi Chukkas

Eggplant 1/2 Cents

Some Supreme stuff

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i used a 50 mm and if i remember correctly it was @ 800 ISO, 4.5 aperture (so there isnt too much bokeh), and shutter speed at 15.

Back
Top Bottom