OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Picked these up for $99 at Footaction.
5052810236_91b49c0f8e_z.jpg

Save the PM's as these were the only pairs.

Got two of these, tried them on and WAY too small. Giving them to my sister now I guess. $6.99

Snagged these for less than $35 deadstock.
Thanks to a friend for the assist!

for all that are asking i found them in a Crossroads in Norcal...around the bay...lol i hate giving out that kind of info

Nice pickups everybody 
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments fam!
abernja wrote:
AM 2000 
pimp.gif

Nice pickup L.

Thanks bro. I honestly didn't think I'd get any compliments on those 
laugh.gif
.  But I love em, had a pair back in the day that I beat to death. Nice deal on the '09s too 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

$26.50 at Crossroads Trading Co. Damn near crapped my pants when I saw them on the rack.
Nice pickup man. Thats sweet.

I remember some months ago at my Crossroads I seen a pair of FLOMS. I was not sure if they were real or not so I thought nothing of it. If they were real DAMN I missed out. There were only 35$. I know I know, I should of copped them anyways for that price and had them looked at to see if they were legit. 

eyes.gif

A few new pick ups... I mean they're definitely not UNDFTD Ballistics or Paris'... Which were incredible!!!!
pimp.gif

But yeah, picked up these, both NDS... XI lows for $100 and 05' Flint XIIIs for $86...

Jwdank, nice pick ups. I've always liked those XI lows, and have had many chances to get them...just never did for some reason. Maybe next time I see them I'll just do it. Flints are looking pretty sweet as well.

Nice pick ups NT.

Back
Top Bottom