OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

saw these at the footaction on 7th and 33rd and i just had to have them. Way to comfortable. Anybody know anything about these huraches tho? The footlockers didnt have them and I didnt see anything in the retro forum.

The pic doesnt do them justice. Ill take a better shot tomorrow. Might even wear em tomorrow too
Those are from the superhero pack and they are the "Flash" huaraches.

saw these at the footaction on 7th and 33rd and i just had to have them. Way to comfortable. Anybody know anything about these huraches tho? The footlockers didnt have them and I didnt see anything in the retro forum.

The pic doesnt do them justice. Ill take a better shot tomorrow. Might even wear em tomorrow too

congratulations on that paris sbs pickup
smile.gif

Nice Flash Huaraches. How do they fit, size wise? Are they kinda snug and narrow at the front like Griffey 1's or are they a little looser or normal like Jordans or Air Max's?

Yo dtor, NO Pic quoting homie... SO FAR SO GOOOD on this months pick-ups.....
happy.gif
can't wait for mine...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom