Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Guy I trust with info is saying he’s hearing there will be quite a few pairs of these floating around with a much larger release comming.

DA894E56-BD5F-45DB-BD05-877620704724.png
Unreal, I got the alert that they dropped and logged in on SNKRS. Did the old thumb print expecting not to hit and saw this..followed with an order confirmation. Great day

Bert. Bert. congratulations dude!

A hit like this makes all the misses forgotten about, for me anyways.

I got lucky and was having lunch with a buddy and he got the alert on his Apple Watch a touch before his phone alert and we both hit because of it.

know a guy in my old chat group who cooked a pair that isn't his size... trying to get him to make NT great again and throw them up here... wish me luck :nthat:

dunno. I was pretty fast.

makes no sense for your order to cancelled with everything different.

unless they oversold
address was same but everyone else told me shoulda been fine

kinda trash but I guess should be happy I got 1... unless they **** me on that one too

Lol still a high resell but yeah it’s dumb. They don’t even have the shoe in hand yet lmao StockX boutta penalize the **** outta them

Man lol I don’t get it. I do it all the time but I’d never literally half the price that’s already there. The shoes ain’t even drop yet. But oh well I think they’ll go back up. Then again they might not cuz they’re baby blue.

idk how much larger of a realize youre gonna get than that :lol:

Nike will probably drop one RD but sell out insanely quick. not gonna be anything close to what happened today

TBH...I don’t know how to feel.
The surprise drop killed it for bots “somewhat” (Great Thing) but ****...I actually had work to do today so I couldn’t watch twitter like a fiend and I ignored the J23 app because it’s always late to the party.

Back
Top Bottom