Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

its not just color alone tho, the model and colorblocking plays a part for me too. I like the OW 5 and the TS 6. But personally, I'd go with the 4's as a more wearable model and color

I think these will dip and get to that 7-800 range. What’s a fair comparison? ‘85 1’s, off white 5’s and ts 6’s all got right around to that price range or lower
Not a chance buddy, these way more limited and seem to have crazy demand. These only going up unless they restock which I still don't see em going below 1k.

I mean numbers are speaking and these seemed to have already bottomed at 1100 in mens 10 and up. Now they like 1350 in those sizes. So not sure what yal thinking but these are much more limited in big sizes then ts6s and ow5s. Grab em before they 2k imo.

Not a chance buddy, these way more limited and seem to have crazy demand. These only going up unless they restock which I still don't see em going below 1k.
yea i'm starting to agree with you...i'm an 8.5/10W which the price is around 975ish but it seems to have bottomed out and now going up.

Man these joints are the most comfortable J I've ever worn. Has anyone worn the 4s? How are they feeling?

Attachments

• IMG_20200805_174950.jpg
    IMG_20200805_174950.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 291
Yeaa they say anything just because they didn’t get them! And don’t want to pay resale for them lol.. these are sick and I think are the best off whites until the breds come out !
I have them in hand.

To me, they are very feminine. Unless you are in Miami wearing some linen IDK?

These were made for WOMEN so they are meant to be FEMININE esp w that color palette Talk yourself into thinking they aren't though by all means, if you can make them work and enjoy them that's all that matters! Flipping mine towards the breds.

I have them in hand.

These were made for WOMEN so they are meant to be FEMININE esp w that color palette Talk yourself into thinking they aren't though by all means, if you can make them work and enjoy them that's all that matters! Flipping mine towards the breds.

so in this sense, would you categorize any sail/cream/pastel colored kicks “feminine” then?

i’m thinking if you take away this being released as a women’s shoe, your opinion would be different

I have them in hand.

To me it just seem like you have no style at all if you think you only have to wear these with linen smh.. you guys on here try to match to much! It’s a sail colorway that you can wear with anything! If you wear it with the right colors you can make the shoe pop..

The shoe is feminine though (rightfully so). I would still rock them, but I would probably get more wear out of the 5s honestly.

There’s really nothing feminine about them..... homeboy just isn’t confident in his sexuality if he’s scared to wear a solid neutral color because it’s feminine.
And these aren’t going anywhere near $800, at least in my size 10.5/12w, they aren’t even dropping below 1k trust me I’ve been watching them since before release... resell prices have skyrocketed lately and seems like it’s going to stay that way... these would’ve been 700-800 pre quarantine/pandemic but these prices have gotten out of hand

Last edited:
I would like the 4s better if they didn't look like some Hender Scheme joints that dropped 6 years ago. Feels like Virgil phoned it in with this colorway

1596735087220.jpeg

I just pulled the trigger on StockX for my size 12w/10.5m. Paid $1,305 SMFH ($1,350 after 29.95 processing fee; $13.95 Shipping; and $1.80 Tax) but these will be around 2K by the end of the year easily. I've been following the resell on these since I caught that L on some Raffles and SNKRS app, and they bottomed out at $1,100 in my size. Instead of listening to my gut I listened to all these Shoe-Tubers saying "These will be like the OW5's and drop down to the $700-$900 range" ignoring the fact that there was only 56,000 pairs available worldwide. Once I looked at all the Ask on StockX the prices are only trending up.

**Side Note** Only reason I purchased from StockX and not my usual GOAT is the price was cheaper and I was already pushing my limit on how much i wanted to pay for these. For some reason GOAT wants to charge me $45 tax when StockX only charged me $1.80 tax. Never noticed that but does anybody know why they tax more?

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6913.PNG

I would like the 4s better if they didn't look like some Hender Scheme joints that dropped 6 years ago. Feels like Virgil phoned it in with this colorway

1596735087220.jpeg

With that Logic you won't like any of Virgil's work on his released Jordan collabs because they're all recycled colorways.

Back
Top Bottom