Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When it's all sail and cream, yes. It is a feminine shoe, know how I know that, the director of fashion at Louis Vuitton named Virgil chose those colors to make a jordan for women, then it was released early exclusively to women.

So yes, me and Virgil both think these colors are feminine, cuz he chose those colors for a shoe, designed for.....women.

Is this a hard concept to understand?

That said, if you think wearing jordans w/ a palette designed for women looks good on you, then rock them, I see these on feet pics and I think they'd look way better on a woman.

Has nothing to do w my sexuality, more common sense and yalls refusal to let women have a shoe clear as day meant and chosen for women. Nothing wrong w a guy wearing them, do it.

Me, not having unlimited money, will keep these to flip towards them bred ows. Who among us hasn't done that, lol.

In hand, these are ridiculously cool looking though, bad *** shoe, 10/10.
You mad much? Lol trying to prove an invalid point going get you NO where. Just got Zero style

Any word on the OW breds?

Also did yall see the Union LA Zoom 92s? Look like they just bit the offwhite style. I mean I like em and will probably try to get em but the style looks so like they copied Virgil. But I didn't even know about either entity until a few months ago so I could be wrong and have it backwards.

finally got my pair from snkrs... these r beautiful in person def top 5 OWs... (Maybe top 3)

CB66F845-5422-4C40-95E3-534B7978F5D4.jpeg
They’re dramatically better in person than I expected. But I wouldn’t put em in the top 10 ow collabs. Copped for wifey - I’ll wait for the Breds.

I think the bred 4 we've been seeing are the regular bred 4 colorblocking thats releasing, not that red midsole one up there

Dang, well atleast stockx actually catching fakes out here. Salty cause I paid 1140 and now they're 1500. But they already say en route to stock x again, so guess they found me another pair....

Attachments

• Snapchat-1328072757.jpg
    Snapchat-1328072757.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Dang, well atleast stockx actually catching fakes out here. Salty cause I paid 1140 and now they're 1500. But they already say en route to stock x again, so guess they found me another pair....

Damn, mine just arrived to StockX for verification, I’m hoping everything goes smoothly cause Im anxious as hell to get these in hand....

For those using StockX, why over GOAT? I use to go StockX, But man they are slow af. Also, they are no longer the cheaper of the two. Only reason I used StockX recently was because GOAT has terrible software and refused to take any of my payments for a week.

same here but I like the OG Bred look better. If they do release the red bottom version they should make the red more translucent
Ya man that would’ve been really dope and something different, I’m surprised virgil never took aspects from other models like that like making it a translucent red sole like the 11s would’ve set it off and made it different enough from the original

Damn, mine just arrived to StockX for verification, I’m hoping everything goes smoothly cause Im anxious as hell to get these in hand....
I think youll be good.....i'm hoping they really do have me a new seller lined up at no cost. Because prices are too high for me at this point. But it does say en route already again... Anybody has this issue?

For those using StockX, why over GOAT? I use to go StockX, But man they are slow af. Also, they are no longer the cheaper of the two. Only reason I used StockX recently was because GOAT has terrible software and refused to take any of my payments for a week.

I normally use GOAT, but there was about a $44 difference in sales tax between GOAT and StockX. So I saved me some coins and went with StockX. GOAT wanted to charge me $45 sales tax and StockX was charging me $1.80. I asked on here why there was such a huge difference in tax being charged and someone said there was a glitch on StockX with the sales Tax.

I normally use GOAT, but there was about a $44 difference in sales tax between GOAT and StockX. So I saved me some coins and went with StockX. GOAT wanted to charge me $45 sales tax and StockX was charging me $1.80. I asked on here why there was such a huge difference in tax being charged and someone said there was a glitch on StockX with the sales Tax.
Where's your pair, still enroute?

lol yeah definitely a glitch. What happened to me is StockX only shows the offer price + processing fee on the authorization screen, and then when I submitted the payment, they sent me an email with the tax added on top of it! 🤦🏻‍♂️ To not show that on the authorization screen is bad business!

Back
Top Bottom