Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Whenever I read “no box” for a shoe that just released

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMDAAAAJDYzMzZlYTU0LTRhMWItNDU2Mi05ZDZmLWM0MmRiYjk2NWViZg.jpg

Nike created this monster and they are acting surprised like they didn’t know this would happen...:stoneface:

They, in real life, held a focus group that said they wanted to remove the “bot” from sneaker buying on their platform. Once they went desktop they knew what would happen and haven’t done anything.

They only issued a statement cause their loosing money to adidas now. Before boost thots took over...they could care less.

Nike should fire their whole Tech Department. I don't mind taking Ls but it's unacceptable for the app/site for a multi-billion company not to work years after it was introduced. And there are so many easy fixes. It's shameful.

Are any of these apps consistent during high profile releases? I feel like brands are still trying to figure out how to release shoes without hearing complaints. No point in first come first serve if people are lining up weeks in advance, raffles can be and probably rigged to an extent, anything online is jeopardized by bot/ATC services. Cot ****ing damn man

Its been waaaay too long since ive had the "blues" over some kicks. Like cmon son, im 30 yrs old and im DA salty.

I legit cannot rest until i get these ones.

Straight up JONESIN like a fiend. Im disgusted, and it dont help that the little pending notice on sneakers makes me wild anxious. Screaming at the phone "JUS SAY GOT IT, PLEASE GOD!"

True Life: Im a Snkr Head.

Its been waaaay too long since ive had the "blues" over some kicks. Like cmon son, im 30 yrs old and im DA salty.

I legit cannot rest until i get these ones.

Straight up JONESIN like a fiend. Im disgusted, and it dont help that the little pending notice on sneakers makes me wild anxious. Screaming at the phone "JUS SAY GOT IT, PLEASE GOD!"

True Life: Im a Snkr Head.
I used to feel this way...:lol: and now if I don’t get a high profiled shoe, **** it and move on.

I used to feel this way...:lol: and now if I don’t get a high profiled shoe, **** it and move on.

I usually am able to not even feel any type of way when i miss out on stuff i like.

These are different though. I like the artsy approach these came out looking like. A shoe thats well known flipped but not so much that its not the same shoe it was before. Kinda like how the kith Maestro II came out.

Are any of these apps consistent during high profile releases? I feel like brands are still trying to figure out how to release shoes without hearing complaints. No point in first come first serve if people are lining up weeks in advance, raffles can be and probably rigged to an extent, anything online is jeopardized by bot/ATC services. Cot ****ing damn man

Not true. Foot Locker figured it out. Best raffle system out there.

Congrats. Wear them for the culture lol.
thanks, definitely gonna wear them.
Not true. Foot Locker figured it out. Best raffle system out there.
definitely agree with this don’t have to put up with the of waking up stupid early and standing in line waiting for the store to open only to be told your size is sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have way too much free time on your hands.

You do this for every hyped shoe that releases? Because this happens after literally every single release...

No because I don't care about most of these limited releases because of the greed of some people.

Chill bro not that serious. Only an idiot wouldn't resell these for over a grand to cop more shoes and pay rent smh

If you need to sell shoes to secure rent A. You're doing something wrong and B. You don't care about the culture only the money you can make off of it.

thats the saltiest response if I ever saw one

Never tried for these since I have the 2015 1s, why would I want these if I have the real shoe.

Nike should fire their whole Tech Department. I don't mind taking Ls but it's unacceptable for the app/site for a multi-billion company not to work years after it was introduced. And there are so many easy fixes. It's shameful.
same I said....

Last edited by a moderator:
poLWcNB2j

Aka Nike isn’t use to this much demand for their shoes so they didn’t know what to do :lol:

One day Nike will get this down.

And they should start by giving all the current active NT members Exclusive Access to whatever we want :evil:

88FD9212-1895-42A0-A08B-44CF95119225.gif

Back
Top Bottom