Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wondering is DS pair Size 13 2011 Banned's for DS Off-White 1's a good trade or VNDS Frags (worn once by me) for DS Off white's. I have 2 pair of banned but 1 of frags.

Well that ecsalted quickly, under 1000? Tempted if my size 11 hits that

IMG_1745.PNG

I would troll resellers on eBay by offering retail plus shipping on these. Then I would take the psychological approach and say that I hope they feel good about temporary money and that it won't bring them happiness. Also how they're taking advantage of people by saying they're limited when they're actually not because they are a lot of pairs on said site. Then I would question if they are 12 because they are asking for a lot of money and what they plan on doing with the money. After I would insert a quote that causes them to think about their lives and if they're actually worth a ****.:lol:

I hope there’s more shoes for resell than people who will pay 1.2k so the price goes down because some people can’t afford to keep on to them.

I would troll resellers on eBay by offering retail plus shipping on these. Then I would take the psychological approach and say that I hope they feel good about temporary money and that it won't bring them happiness. Also how they're taking advantage of people by saying they're limited when they're actually not because they are a lot of pairs on said site. Then I would question if they are 12 because they are asking for a lot of money and what they plan on doing with the money. After I would insert a quote that causes them to think about their lives and if they're actually worth a ****.:lol:

Sounds like you have way too much free time on your hands.

You do this for every hyped shoe that releases? Because this happens after literally every single release...

Chill bro not that serious. Only an idiot wouldn't resell these for over a grand to cop more shoes and pay rent smh

Back
Top Bottom