Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

On my account i took an L immediately and was on the app when they dropped. logged into my wife's account like 3 or 4 minutes later, had to add a card to her account, confirm device, retype password, and was figuring they were all gone and got em some how. I think it is almost random how they do the checkout line. regardless Nike should make it right with the people that received a "got em" notification and then cancelled their order without explanation. I'd be so heated.

When y’all gonna learn that these companies don’t care if you got cancelled. They didn’t cancel randomly. The cancelled because you where suspected of using a bot or script. They don’t care if you say you didn’t, whatever parameters they have to check for bots or doubles, you failed if you got cancelled

right place, right time yesterday...grateful!!!
IMG_2056.jpg

So sorry to hear that people are getting cancellations. Just got off the phone with a rep and their excuse was they're doing this to fight bots and pairs that were purchased suspiciously fast were cancelled. Guess each rep has a different story but whatever. Take it with a grain of salt. Crazy because all this really does is build more hype for the "official" release so they see it as a win win. Still hope to see these of some of yall's feet in the end.
I had a feeling Nike was doing this. anytime I lag on SNKRS I’m usually okay. But when I’m right on it and paste password at checkout....L or some type of error submitting. I wonder if they actually simulate checkout time and gauge winners based on what they think is appropriate amount of time for checkout. 5 seconds L vs 15-30 second checkout W

So sorry to hear that people are getting cancellations. Just got off the phone with a rep and their excuse was they're doing this to fight bots and pairs that were purchased suspiciously fast were cancelled. Guess each rep has a different story but whatever. Take it with a grain of salt. Crazy because all this really does is build more hype for the "official" release so they see it as a win win. Still hope to see these of some of yall's feet in the end.
I had a feeling Nike was doing this. anytime I lag on SNKRS I’m usually okay. But when I’m right on it and paste password at checkout....L or some type of error submitting. I wonder if they actually simulate checkout time and gauge winners based on what they think is appropriate amount of time for checkout. 5 seconds L vs 15-30 second checkout W

Ya who knows. Could just be complete bull.

Nike don't care.

Back
Top Bottom