Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike did me dirty. Clicked on the ow1. Picked a size. Got em. But was was on the pic? Am98... Wtf. Now I gota return them and I gota ship it back cuz I paid with PayPal. I'm at work too so cant call nike rn.

Happened to me too. Clicked on the off white pic & wmns sizes popped up, threw me off. Luckily it did cause I noticed it was a different shoe @ check out.

Nike did me dirty. Clicked on the ow1. Picked a size. Got em. But was was on the pic? Am98... Wtf. Now I gota return them and I gota ship it back cuz I paid with PayPal. I'm at work too so cant call nike rn.
yea I almost made that same mistake:smh:

Yo I need these bad I'm thinking about just dropping the money for them. How big of a price drop will it be do you guys think if I wait until next week for when everyone gets their pairs? I just sold 4 pairs to help cover this hit im about to take. :lol: :smh:

Do people’s believe me now when i say its like 30k pairs

Gladiator thumbs down.gif

You check your UPS account? I never go by Nike shipping time, it's usually in ups before Nike notifies you
Yea been doing that, nothing so far

Well see by tonight

For some reason I always get shipped late compared to everyone else for some odd reason, more worried about these since my other order got canceled so I doubt I’m 100% safe so we’ll see

Back
Top Bottom