Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm waiting to see if I win any of these overseas raffles :rofl: Fat chance though. I'm most likely going the Stockx route this Saturday unless European retailers that are dropping them online have a good amount that'll push the prices down.

After stock fees and what you paid for shipping and taxes on your shoes dout it was. Full 400 lol but good profit rookie
2yphkrt.jpg

^You're absolutely right, I lied right through my teeth. Smh @ myself. I paid $205.20 for my pair and cleared $603.57. So I actually only cleared $398.37, NOT the $400 that I originally falsely claimed. I do apologize at my obvious attempt at deceiving you.

Y’all letting StockX take $50 out ya pocket every rip. Couldn’t be me
It was actually $78 but hey, $400 total profit in the snap of a finger. I only resell to buy more shoes so I wasn't pressed about that $78 loss. EVERYBODY in Cleveland won the shoes so selling locally was a no go. Figured I'd just wash my hands of them real quick and get ready for June 30th...

Dude posted that he resold them and @'d the store and.. nvm.. so much going on in that post.. :lol:

why mj.gif
^Not sure where you're getting at here...

Inversely, i don’t know what people see in the Levi 4s. Both the black and white pairs are pretty “meh” to me, and i thought the Reese Forbes SB Dunk were a much better denim shoe.
I can’t wait to get my UNCs in from stockx tomorrow. I wish i waited a little for the price to drop, but at least i have them and a lesson is learned.

^Crazy enough, as I stated in this post on my IG page, I myself don't really care for either of the new Levi's 4's honestly. But I'm a Jordan 4 collector and I buy every single Jordan 4 that comes out sooooo...I'll be getting 2 pairs of the Blacks and 2 pairs of the Whites. Shoes are super weak though lol...

for some people, $50 is worth it rather than have to take pics, negotiate with broke bois, take more pics for the fufu detectives, coordinate meetup place/time, drive and wait, etc.

i’m too old for dat...gimme my shipping label and my money and im done, b.
^Bingo. I had these sold while in line paying for them. Doesn't get much easier than that...

Risking your safety, risking getting counterfeit money, risking the buyer changing their mind or trying to change the price at the last minute, wasting time, wasting gas ... Yeah, I value my life and time way more than the price difference.
^I still sell locally as well but for something where I'm going to secure a $400 profit AFTER FEES, screw it lol. Nobody locally is paying $700 for these anyway so I got no problem dumping them...

i enjoy the video man, tbh. i really dont go to events like that, so it’s kinda cool to see it in other people’s perspective.
^THANK YOU!!! THIS WAS THE POINT OF ME POSTING THIS IN HERE!!!! I try and record every life raffle event I go to to give others an inside look at how these things go down.

225 pairs? Didn't the owners friend post they got over 500 pairs :lol:
^Did they? I missed that. As far as what was raffled off, I was keeping tally marks in my phone. It was 225 pairs.

not sure how anyone can sell big ticket stuff on ebay....that buyer protection is the absolute worst thing for a seller.
^I stopped selling shoes on eBay YEARS ago. I still list on eBay simply to ADVERTISE but I try and handle all my transactions off eBay.

buyer can file a claim and say anything from "i didn't get the package" to "these aren't authentic" and ebay will side with them almost 100% of the time. there are stories out there where people bought yeezys or some other high-priced shoe, then filed a claim and got their money back.....later to not send the shoes back, send them back worn or beat up, or send back fakes. you can fight it as a seller, but ebay aint gonna hear it most of the time.
^Yep. Buddy of mine got screwed. Bought a pair of LEGIT Moonrock 350's. I know they were legit because I was with him in the store when he won the raffle. Sold them on eBay and the buyer got them and said they were fake. The buyer was ordered to send the shoes back. He sent my boy back some SUPER fakes. My dude fault it the best he could but to no avail. Lost like $600...

Just received my correct size 11 from stockx after selling the size 7 I got from the SNKRS release. Am I trippin if im pissed off that they removed the insoles for inspection and lazily put them back in halfway and that the orange laces were completely undone? Cuz I dont like that ****, even if I do plan on wearing them. I never remove the insoles of my shoes and never will.
Atleast they were being thorough about it. As long as you got all the laces and tags I wouldn’t even be tripping about it

would wait If I were you guys. UNC ow1 is the hottest right now, with people still rushing to be part of the "IT" crowd to flex on IG/social media.

give it a couple more weeks once the hype dies (same with kaws 4 black) and you'll be thanking yourself for being patient.

Nothing hotter in the sneaker/fashion world right now than off-white. Kaws doesn't have that demand.

Just received my correct size 11 from stockx after selling the size 7 I got from the SNKRS release. Am I trippin if im pissed off that they removed the insoles for inspection and lazily put them back in halfway and that the orange laces were completely undone? Cuz I dont like that ****, even if I do plan on wearing them. I never remove the insoles of my shoes and never will.

I dont ever take the insoles out of my shoes either and I can not stand when someone else does to mine when checking out w.e. they do. My orange laces came undone when I swapped as well and my green laces were undone from Goat. I'm pretty sure not every extra lace is wrapped perfectly. I'm thankful they are all there.

As for stockX not putting the soles back in you can reach out maybe get a free shipping on next order. I will definitely take yours and every NT members complaints into consideration. I am in the process of hiring for footwear authenticator and I take pride in what I do. If and when I am hired my team at stockX will definitely be upping our attention to detail and customers products. I look forward to it.

^Did they? I missed that. As far as what was raffled off, I was keeping tally marks in my phone. It was 225 pairs.
They said it was a boutique in Cleveland that started with an X but didn't actually say the name. It was an assumption on my part...

I was wrong. Bought in when they were $880.

Luckily I was able to win a raffle at Kith and got another pair at retail.

Now the real question, hold both? Sell one now and hold one? hmmmm

I was wrong. Bought in when they were $880.

Luckily I was able to win a raffle at Kith and got another pair at retail.

Now the real question, hold both? Sell one now and hold one? hmmmm
Let’s just say you paid 500+ a pair so now if you sell one like the other guy did for 398.00 you basically still paid resell on em but if you wait and see when they rise you can actually get a free pair but it will be up to you you can also rock 1 and save one for your collection depending on you

Okay that makes sense, because my friend got a pair from GOAT and he showed me how the insoles were halfway put in, we both thought that's how the shoe came from the factory lol. But now it makes sense it was probably removed during inspection, there was also a dirt smudge on the white insole (probably from the person's fingerprint who removed the insole). To be honest it would bother me too, especially certain insoles that are glued down (not all) ....cause then you're practically damaging the shoes in my eye just trying to pull and rip it out from the bottom.

appreciate all the feedback, I sent them an email about it and waiting to hear back. I get that as long as everything's there and they are authentic and ds then it should be all good. Im just picky, f*** it :smokin

Many of the OW insoles are not glued down. That's most likely how they came from the factory like the other member mentioned.

Many of the OW insoles are not glued down. That's most likely how they came from the factory like the other member mentioned.
I'm having the opposite problem, mine are hella glued down and can't seem to find a loose edge to pull them up to remove them

Okay that makes sense, because my friend got a pair from GOAT and he showed me how the insoles were halfway put in, we both thought that's how the shoe came from the factory lol. But now it makes sense it was probably removed during inspection, there was also a dirt smudge on the white insole (probably from the person's fingerprint who removed the insole). To be honest it would bother me too, especially certain insoles that are glued down (not all) ....cause then you're practically damaging the shoes in my eye just trying to pull and rip it out from the bottom.
I'd imagine that they're doing it for a reason lol. I'd rather them check every aspect of the shoe to ensure authenticity.

Risking your safety, risking getting counterfeit money, risking the buyer changing their mind or trying to change the price at the last minute, wasting time, wasting gas ... Yeah, I value my life and time way more than the price difference.

for some people, $50 is worth it rather than have to take pics, negotiate with broke bois, take more pics for the fufu detectives, coordinate meetup place/time, drive and wait, etc.

i’m too old for dat...gimme my shipping label and my money and im done, b.

America is filled with soyboyz..... #NTconfirmed

Back
Top Bottom