Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Everyone who waited is gonna start regretting it soon. Waiting on phantom releases and boutique stores backdooring pairs. Resell is gonna jump quick, just like the whites and the chicagos.

SVD my only hope. My sz got down to the $660 range on Stockx. Should have pulled the trigger. Really wanted these but im just not paying $800+ for Jordan. Cant do it

Damn prices going up quiiiick. Glad I swooped on project blitz for the $618 shipped. Best price I saw for my size 10

Grabbed the last size 13 from ProjectBlitz for the hell of it. I figure at $600, that’s gotta be the lowest price they’ll be from here on out.

With the way prices are rising, wouldn’t be surprised if they jumped to $1,000 within the next week or so.
Very smart in my opinion. I see these being at 12-1500 in a year. Will be good trade bait if need too! I think these are by far the most worn by people out of the 3 even though more were made. They will start drying up like everything else.

Damn prices going up quiiiick. Glad I swooped on project blitz for the $618 shipped. Best price I saw for my size 10

Thats better than the price I paid on StockX earlier this week. I got size 10 for $681 with the free shipping code. Prices increasing by the minute on these joints

Prices definitely jumped up quick. I helped my boy stalk prices earlier in the week, he copped for like $750 shipped. Now that same size is a couple dollars away from being 1k on stockx right now. Even if he resold his pair now for the going rate on stockx.... after fees he would still profit a tiny bit on a pair he paid resell lol. What a big difference in just a couple of days. I've already said it, but....really hope yall played the "stock game" and saw how things went up and down from first release, till second release, till now. The lowest price point was def the day before and day of the re-release. Who knows if these will keep rising from here on out now...(or go down later?).

AD59330F-F530-4205-801C-AEB00C798446.jpeg

Busting these out today.

Damn I’m tight I didn’t cop right away when prices dropped to 550 in my size.
Telling myself it wouldn’t have been a smart pick up right now lol

SB was botted to death last night.. my que man never moved from the corner of the left side.

Back
Top Bottom