Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I feel like that OG vapormax I won at kith last year was a fluke.

I haven't seen luck like that again lol

IMG_2155.JPG
Perfect night to bust these out

There’s only on StockX like 80 pairs of the unc 1 posted for the 10 and a half size so if you missed out on that size you better take the hurt and buy at 800 there only going straight up

There’s only on StockX like 80 pairs of the unc 1 posted for the 10 and a half size so if you missed out on that size you better take the hurt and buy at 800 there only going straight up
35 people wants $1500 for size 9.5, pretty good feeling that may eventually the going rate for this unc for that size once the quantities dries up.

Chicagos are a dream for me at this point not going to pay those resale prices lol.

Nice, your only one pair away from completing the set.
I'm sure you got some heat to off set the costs...sell some or trade up. I hear you though....I'm leaning towards a used pair of the all white EU joints of I can find a decent pair under 1k...unlikely

Yep. Loved my Chicago’s but I ended up selling them for $2800. There is not many shoes I love THAT much. Funded a whole damn LA trip with that money haha

$2800>>>>any pair of tucking shoes

Wish I came up like that :lol:

Hell at this point it I woulda copped frags for retail and somehow kept an on ice i would be forced to sell at this point and I love that shoe

If you haven’t worn a pair of kicks yet and go for 10x the money.. fool not to sell IMO

Back
Top Bottom