Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Are these legit?
m_5b1b4e3cc2e9fe5b2ae3af40.jpg

These are fake. The text is wrong.

Yea but most resellers don't wear some of the sizes they sell. I personally wear a 10.5 lol. I really do appreciate the help though. Just trying to make a little extra money for my wedding.

The only reason the ow are dropping a little bit today is cuz resellers bought em at that other store for a lol cheaper now the post em up on stockx to make that 100 or 150 profit lol

I don't have them as I sold them but the guy will not leave me alone. Got them direct from nike SNKRS, He claims ONE of them is fake due to different stitching under the insoles
Then tell HIM to figure it out. Or tell him to send them back and give him his $ back............Nothing anybody in here can do if the shoe ISNT fake. Who legit checks a shoe they KNOW is legit. smh

Then tell HIM to figure it out. Or tell him to send them back and give him his $ back............Nothing anybody in here can do if the shoe ISNT fake. Who legit checks a shoe they KNOW is legit. smh
Agree. Dude should make an account and be asking these questions. Seller going above and beyond right now which makes it seem more suspicious than it should be. Provide receipt from Nike and that’s that

I don't have them as I sold them but the guy will not leave me alone. Got them direct from nike SNKRS, He claims ONE of them is fake due to different stitching under the insoles
Maybe he is just trying to scam you and give u fake pair back man if you got them from snkrs don’t worry about it a deal is a deal and you know you have em a good pair

Back
Top Bottom