Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't have them as I sold them but the guy will not leave me alone. Got them direct from nike SNKRS, He claims ONE of them is fake due to different stitching under the insoles
Dude, I would totally tell this guy to get bent. He’s having buyer’s remorse and this is his excuse to try and get refund. I agree he can easily switch shoes out

For those that tried their pair or wore them....

Did you guys size down or went true ?

Anyone ever tried cancelling an order from FlightClub? My dumbass rushed to buy some “OW UNCs” bc I thought it was a good price of 375, but after I finished i found out it was the regular UNCs smdh. I know, I’m an idiot.

Just wondering what’s the chances are like? I’m currently pending for them to review if they could cancel.

Anyone ever tried cancelling an order from FlightClub? My dumbass rushed to buy some “OW UNCs” bc I thought it was a good price of 375, but after I finished i found out it was the regular UNCs smdh. I know, I’m an idiot.

Just wondering what’s the chances are like? I’m currently pending for them to review if they could cancel.

They’re not going to cancel. Tbh the Off Whites and regular UNCs have a lot of differences so the two can’t be easily confused. But you can resel on stockx and recoup most of your money

Unless you're a 7.5 there isn't a UNC Jordan 1 on StockX for anywhere near the price you paid. So either take a loss & sell them for somewhere in the mid 200 range or wait a little while & see if they increase in value. Hope it works out for you.

just resellm when you gettm you might take a small lost or wait till they become more valuable. Not a total loss

yeah unless he waits, that's gonna be a big loss

Screenshot_20180626-085047.jpg

Fortunately, I am a 7.5. We will see how it plays out, I’ll let y’all know. This is prob my number 1 “c’mon man!!!” moment fmLLLLLs

:lol::lol: At least your a good sport about it. Just as in any expensive hobby thier are losses to be taken. Only thing you can do is learn from mistakes and be on top your ish. There are more expensive mistakes to be made, it’s not really the end of the world. Just hold on to them a while, although they have been going down instead of up in price for the past year. Sooner or later you will get an offer close enough to what you want. Also list on eBay you can catch the occasional dummy

Did you pay with credit card? Call and tell them it was an honest mistake and they should take care of it for you.

were u high?

Lmao yooooooo there were so many red flags. Like that price on flight club.

Guess u made some lucky sellers day

Back
Top Bottom