Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

9EECFADD-9B46-456B-A933-AB9950571BD2.png

I think the Just Don Knicks shorts with the UNC OW 1s is cool. But I guess everyone has their own style, I'm not into that Matchy Matchy type of style where you gotta wear Carolina blue everything just to match your Carolina blue kicks. So the Knicks and UNC would still be a cool fit regardless of the color difference imo. I Just didn't like the socks.....probably would of went with the plain or nike pull ups lol.

I feel like StockX bought pairs while they were low, which made the price climb. Now that they`ve received them, they`re selling them off at a great profit margin and without any fees.

Company wins, sellers win, some buyers lost if they`re late in buying and some buyers won if they were able to get a pair when they were cheaper.

I also feel like Stockx SAYS the seller cancelled, they actually receive the pair, then sell off when the price jumps.

These are all the things i would have done if i were them.................Being perfectly honest.

I also feel like Stockx SAYS the seller cancelled, they actually receive the pair, then sell off when the price jumps.
doubtful. frankly, it’s something a low volume seller would do but i can’t see a multimillion dollar company doing such practice at their scale.

i’ve seen banks with unethical practices, so I won’t be surprised but i still don’t see the logic here. employees (who are not particularly making 6 figures) could easily expose them and bring the whole thing down.

Back
Top Bottom