Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah they put up a temp store in charlotte last year. It was cool but not really any good releases. I found a cheap flight so I’ll be in Chicago this year. Not ready for the cold weather

We’ve had a wild winter so far this year.

I would plan for it to either be 10 below with 6 inches of snow, or 60 degrees and sunny. I’m not even exaggerating.

We’ve had a wild winter so far this year.

I would plan for it to either be 10 below with 6 inches of snow, or 60 degrees and sunny. I’m not even exaggerating.
Yup i'm right next door and this weather has been all over the place

We've been lucky with snow for the most part so i hope it doesn't decide to all come in feb lol

Travis Scott is pretty uninspired, but this designer and brand is a travesty. Putting holes and text on a shoe isn't only not creative, it's gaudy and borderline "special." Oh, they come pre-yellowed. How unconventional! Nobody could have flipped the shoeworld upside down like that! Didn't everyone endlessly complain about the holes on the XXV's?

When I see how well shoes with a $.01 zip tie thrown on them sell, I don't really have to wonder why things like President Trump exist. If anybody can do it, it's not a talent. I would never give this dude or his brand a penny, they haven't earned it. If this is how the sneaker game ends, no problem. I'm out for free.

Last edited:
Travis Scott is pretty uninspired, but this designer and brand is a travesty. Putting holes and text on a shoe isn't only not creative, it's gaudy and borderline "special." Oh, they come pre-yellowed. How unconventional! Nobody could have flipped the shoeworld upside down like that! DIdn't everyone endlessly complain about the holes on the XXV's?

When I see how well shoes with a $.01 zip tie thrown on them sell, I don't really have to wonder why things like President Trump exist. If anybody can do it, it's not a talent. I would never give this dude or his brand a penny, they haven't earned it. If this is how the sneaker game ends, no problem. I'm out for free.

You could always go rock New Balance or something if you’re so unhappy with the brand.

Like damn bro it ain’t that serious.

Last edited:
Travis Scott is pretty uninspired, but this designer and brand is a travesty. Putting holes and text on a shoe isn't only not creative, it's gaudy and borderline "special." Oh, they come pre-yellowed. How unconventional! Nobody could have flipped the shoeworld upside down like that! DIdn't everyone endlessly complain about the holes on the XXV's?

Orange man bad

Foh

I believe the point he’s trying to make is the lack of creativity in this particular design, and how it’s applauded as something ground breaking. It’s not the worst thing but we all know without the off white branding the limited availability these would be outlet bound. But I won’t call you a trump supporter for liking them lol

What’s good NikeTalk, I like theses sneaker but how do you pick up the kids size 2 or 2.5 ? SNRKS app only has men’s and GS size. Thanks

Drawing on 2/15 on SNKRS @ 8 AM PST
BAF0787C-8138-4C7C-B14F-78045223D2F3.png

live and let live. There’s a lane for everyone. And I will never knock someone’s hustle. I for one won’t condone in it, but if I don’t understand it and the masses does, then I’m for it.

everything ain’t for everybody. I wouldn’t compare this with politics. That’s two totally different things that don’t correlate whatsoever.

Those winter 4’s look pretty nice
I was also thinking about grabbing them
They are on sale at FTA for $160
That’s plenty of enough points for a full HS on the OW 5’s plus you will have some points leftover
Damn you FLX!

Back
Top Bottom