Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody get a shipping confirmation email? Tracking number? I live in Georgia, and they always ship from Memphis. Tryin to get mine before Thursday. Sometimes they give me 2 day shipping without asking for it. I dunno

lol I actually won. First time in 99+ tries.

Attachments

• 231231231.png
    231231231.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 531
On the bright side, there isn’t much coming out in the next couple of months so I’ll be more okay with paying resell
I thought about that, too. Right now there’s literally just the OG fire red Vs in March and then the Flints; that’s all I know of so far for 2020 that I’m buying. But I will never pay more than $500 for a pair of sneakers. And I’ve never actually spent that much, it’s just my absolute theoretical limit. I wanted these to actually wear, but nowhere near bad enough to spend what it will cost on resale to get them.
The good news I’ve realized over the years is, once the initial disappointment wears off, there’s always something else to make you forget about it. Many of us have more than enough bad *** shoes to do that already. I’d way rather spend $300-something today for a fourth pair of Chaos ZK Vs to stash away (and I’m not actually doing that as of now) than $1000 for some wacky (but for sure cool) trendy take on a Jordan V. But that’s just me :lol:

If y’all seen virgil’s jumpman pose in the black 5’s, you’d know this man is not cut for ball lol

Picked mine up from the Jordan store in Toronto this morning. Pretty smooth drop for the most part and the first in-demand shoe I've got in about 2-3 years. Think Bred Toe 1s was the last time. I should've got the clothing, you were only allowed to get 1 piece from the clothing collection.

Won't get into the exact number but easily over 500 pairs were available. Sadly due to pushing and a brawl breaking out when wristbands were given out, the wristband event the night before was shut down early by police and a lot of pairs didn't get sold to the public.

IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG

Walked by LV OffWhite store on my way out for drinks and they had Pants, Jacket and Flight suit on the racks for sale still

what sites released besides off white?

only site that I know of, this release was somewhat limited but it looks like snkrs had ALOT of stock, so for all potential buyers wait a week- week and a half then start shopping

Back
Top Bottom