Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Also people have to realize that before the worldwide November release there's still the launch in London, Paris and Milan. Not saying there's going to be a large quantity in those cities but the initial hype will definitely die down by the 30th. Eventually most will just wait it out until November driving the resell price down. It's going to be just like the Tom Sachs 2.0 Mars Yard shoe.

Also people have to realize that before the worldwide November release there's still the launch in London, Paris and Milan. Not saying there's going to be a large quantity in those cities but the initial hype will definitely die down by the 30th. Eventually most will just wait it out until November driving the resell price down. It's going to be just like the Tom Sachs 2.0 Mars Yard shoe.
Resale on the Mars Yard hasn't really moved much since the NYC Space Camp.

If there's an abundance of them come november what do you guy's think the lowest resell may fall to?

Just checked them out at 21m. They let you pretty much do everything with the shoe but try on or leave the store

They are absolutely fire
Even better in person

I make those predictions based off of other color ways of the same sneaker and what I think will move them quickly on the market

For instance I say the prestos will cap at 8 based off acronym presto cap resale at this point yes there's pairs out there for 9--1.2 but realistically they are selling for 5-7 on a good day at 1.2k that hot lava presto ain't selling for that on the daily

The 1's I can't really call I say 7-8 but part of me says 1k these are easily the most hyped since the fragments but there's more of these than fragments and again at 1.7-2k frags ain't moving like that on the daily

Also to add to it with holiday season yeezy season supreme season I think after the dust settles these won't be out of reach

If you get blazers or 90's dump them now

You think vapormax will go for more then prestos ? Prestos looking nice after more pics

Yeah, the hype on the vapormax is at his highest at the moments, we haven't seen a presto sold out since last year; people are craving for the vapormaxes based on all those celebs getting early pairs and what not, so i definitely think that they will settle at that point

I make those predictions based off of other color ways of the same sneaker and what I think will move them quickly on the market

For instance I say the prestos will cap at 8 based off acronym presto cap resale at this point yes there's pairs out there for 9--1.2 but realistically they are selling for 5-7 on a good day at 1.2k that hot lava presto ain't selling for that on the daily

The 1's I can't really call I say 7-8 but part of me says 1k these are easily the most hyped since the fragments but there's more of these than fragments and again at 1.7-2k frags ain't moving like that on the daily

Also to add to it with holiday season yeezy season supreme season I think after the dust settles these won't be out of reach

I agree, hopefully we're not so off with these predictions

There's a lot much more going on in november let alone december is gonna be a frenzy, so prepare your wallet folks

That's a very dope assessment..hopefully it goes that way...

Hype order imo based on pricing and the public

Jordan 1
Vapormax
AM 90
Presto
Blazer

Honestly to me the hottest pair is the prestos, straight fire

Back
Top Bottom